Taehyung

"Babyyyyyyyy" Taehyung whined while pouting. You rolled your eyes at the action. "Yes Tae" you answer looking back at him while washing dishes.

"Hurry and come here there's a problem" he answers. You quickly finish the dishes and make your way to him.

"What is it n-" you say but stop yourselves to see Taehyungs dick and balls out of his shorts.

"Suck it" he snaps at you. Quickly going from cute to Daddy. Damn the duality he has.

You didn't want to give in but tonight you were planning on getting some anyway 😉.

You get on your knees and crawl your way towards tae. You run your hands up his thigh before cupping his balls with one hand and dick in the other.

He groans and throws his head back. "Shhhh their here remember" you whisper. He nodded and flung his head back once more.

You put your mouth on the tip and suck lightly. Dipping your tounge inside his tip hole causing him to cover his mouth.

"Ahh don't tease baby" he moans out.

So you decided to play by the rules tonight and deepthroated him. "Mmmm don't stop it feels so good keep going" he grunts bucking his hips upward.

Your other hand starts to play with his balls slowly massaging them. He squeezes his eyes shut and moans loudly.

At this point you don't care how loud he is at all you just wanna taste his seed. "I'm so close please go faster Jagiya" he moans out looking at you.

You make eye contact with each other and continue to fondle his balls and suck his cock. "Mmm you're such a cock slut all for daddy" he says while stroking you box braids.

His dick twitches in your mouth and you start to suck faster and hollow your cheeks. "Ahh ah ahhhh" was all that came out of Taehyungs lips as he came in your mouth.

You quickly swallowed the thick creamy substance as you heard footsteps from the hallway.

"Hey you guys alright in here you guys been gone for awhile" Jimin and the rest of the guys behind him. "Yes we're fine just talking about things catching up y'know"  you and take answer giving off a nervous vibe unintentionally.

"Oh ok well when you guys are done just come back we miss you guys" Hoseok says. "Well only you y/n" he added. As they walked away Jin gave you to this very overprotective mom look.

"Y'all not slick Rick I heard what you was doing in here" he says before Walking off....

I might discontinue this book idk
should I?

I might discontinue this book idkshould I?