DK

SMUT WARNING!

Today was the day, when the boys have their fist day off in two weeks! You were very exited so you decided to make them something to eat. You made something they all loved so much.  You made Chicken, Collard greens, with a side of Hush puppies, and baked macaroni and cheese. For dessert they were going to have banana pudding.

 For dessert they were going to have banana pudding

*2 Hours Later*

*2 Hours Later*

The boys walk through the door instantly run to the kitchen to see that you're cooking. You heard, "Guys I know that's not my best friend cooking up in here!" S.coups says. You turned around to say, "Shut up Boi you lucky that my ass wanted to be nice today and cook y'all something, now sit your asses down." you say.  They all scurry to the table and quickly asked when the food would be ready. "Now" you say. You heard a lot of footsteps coming your way and started making plates. They all said "Thank you" and went to eat. "This is the best food I've ever tried" Vernon says. "yeah what is all this?" Jeonghan asks. "It's Fried Chicken, Collard greens, with a side of Hush puppies, and baked macaroni and cheese." You say with a mouth full. Soon you and the boys finish eating and cleaning up. The boys went to their rooms and quickly fell asleep after that delicious food. DK didn't go to his room though he stayed with you, he claimed that he wanted to tell you thank you for the food in a different way. You guys watched  Riverdale for six hours as and DK were cuddling the whole time as you were drifting off you heard him calling your name. "Y/n do you want to sleep with me in my room I'll sleep on the floor if you want me too." "Yes please and you don't have to sleep on the floor just lay with me and cuddle." Inside his mind he was jumping up and down and yelling at the top of his lungs happily. 

He carried you to his room and laid you on his bed carefully and covered you with some covers. He was only in his boxers so you could feel his member on your bum. This somehow turned you on, he was really big and that didn't really surprise you.

  HELL ACTUALLY YES IT DID DK HAD A MONSTER IN HIS PANTS ALL THIS TIME IF I WOULD'VE KNEW THEN HE COULD'VE BEEN DICKED ME DOWN TO THE POINT WHERE HE KNOCKED MY ANKLES LOOSE.

Anyways you were drifting off to sleep until you heard DK say "ummm Y/N remember when I told you I wanted to Thank you in a different way well this is what I meant." 

Without a warning he started to kiss your neck softly while hovering over you, you moaned a little loud but the boys were heavy sleepers so you weren't worried. Slowly took of your shirt started to kiss your chest all the way down to your womanhood. He pulled them pantie off and dove straight in, you moaned his name softly and curse words. You then started to feel a knot forming in your stomach knowing that you were very close. You warned "I'm gonna cum!" You then released you warm sweet juices onto his tongue he then licked all saying "I've wanting to taste you for along time now" He then took off his pants his member was bigger than it felt. Your eyes widened and our heart started to beat really fast knowing that you were just about to have is anaconda inside you, He say you and said "Don't worry babygirl I wont hurt you I promise". You nodded he then lined himself up with he then put his shaft in you slowly. You heard him groan and you winced in a little bit of pain, then the pain started to slowly turn into pleaser and you said "Go Faster" he then sped up the pace and you were overwhelmed with joy as he kept hitting your sweet spot, he said "Is daddy making you feel good?"  "Yes daddy you're making me feel great!" A few strokes later you said "I'm close daddy,so close" he groaned "Me too baby just hold on a little longer" "I can't hold it in anymore" you say as you came undone on his member . Seconds later he came and fell beside you out of breath.

"Thank you" you say,  "No Thank you"

This was my first time writing smut so It's bad sorry!

[796 Words]