JB- facetime

Y/n POV

My longtime boyfriend Jb has been gone on tour for 4 months. Which meant I was sexually frustrated, missing him choking my neck, and cuddling me to sleep.

After I was finished scrolling through my insta feed and being in the shade room I went to take a shower. I put in my favorite y/Fc bath bomb, and some bath essence that smelled like cocoa butter. 

I dipped my toe in the water making sure it was warm and ready. I let out a slight moan as I sat in the tub the warm water made my body feel so relaxed. But I still miss my baby. we only texted once a week because he was so busy with shows and practicing.

After, I finished washing up my body and dried off I put on some sexy lingerie because last week Jb said he was going to facetime me tonight. I put on some light makeup like I always did, and pinned my weave up in a semi messy bun.

I sat on the bed watching tv waiting for him to call. It's already 8:00 and he hasn't called yet maybe he isn't going to call. After I finished having a mini tantrum I hear my ringtone and Jb was face timing me. yasss bish he calling, I answered the phone pointing the camera toward my good side.

"Hey, my sweet sweet baby!" 

"Hey baby" I say putting the phone lower showing my boobs practically popping outta my chest.

"ohhhh I see someone's teasing me"

"Noo zaddy I'm being a good girl"

"ohh we giving out nicknames now"

"Shut up boi"

"Someone's being a naughty girl I guess that means she is going to pleasure herself for daddy tonight"

"Yess daddy make me touch myself"

"mmmmm take off the lingerie" he says seductively. You obey his rules and take off the lingerie revealing your naked body. "Now rub your boobs for me baby" he says as I hear him unbuckling his pants. I start to rub my titties slowly and take my nipples into my fingertips and pinch them making them erect. "MMmmmmm babygirl you don't know how much I want to be inside you right now" you don't respond to him still rubbing your erect tits.

"now show me that beautiful pussy of your's baby" he says anxiously. I slowly show my wet pussy to the camera. "wet already he says pointing his camera toward his own throbbing cock. You lick your lips seeing that monster cock you've been pheming for, for the past 4 months he's been gone. "Now rub your clit for me, baby, nice and slow" he says as he starts pumping his erect penis slowly. 

I do as I'm told and rub my bud nice and slow, I could hear his low moans coming from my speaker. I start to moan myself "finger yourself for me baby" I stop rubbing my bud and slowly start to finger myself. I hear his breath hitch and his chest heaving up and down, while he picked up his pace, I did the same moaning way louder as I feel a rush of pleasure flow through my body.

My walls start to get tighter around my fingers and I add a second finger into my wet Vagina. "Chocolate drop cum for me NOW" I cum on command because I remember what happened last time I didn't could walk for a good 3 weeks. Soon after I came I saw his cum splat all over his hand.

"You don't know how long I've been holding that in" you giggle falling back on the bed feeling tired. "thank you babe I miss you so much" I say. "I know babe I'll be there in two more months and when I come be ready for me to beat that pussy all the way up" he says looking me right in the eye while saying that in a very serious tone. 

"ok mister but your all bark but no bite we'll see when you get here" you say laughing. "We'll see then-" he was cut off when someone knocked on the door. "ohh shit baby I'll try and text you tomorrow someones coming in" he says pulling up his pants. "Ok baby love you Goodnight" I said pouting. Love you too Goodnight sexy" he says. I hang up the call and put back on my lingerie and curling up into my body pillow that got sprayed with JB Cologne.  I slowly ell asleep thinking of how much I wanna marry that boy.