Speech

Just wanted to show what Izuku looked like in his weird gorgon form from that chapter Izuku what happened to ur baby face wtf( also fun fact : I based it off the movie because despite Medusa supposedly looking ugly, the medusa in the movie is actu...

Izuku what happened to ur baby face wtf
( also fun fact : I based it off the movie because despite Medusa supposedly looking ugly, the medusa in the movie is actually rlly pretty, I tried my best to make Izuku look pretty and this is what happened uwu )

____________________________________

"The two top students these year! Please lead the pledge!"

"Ah... that would be us Kacchan" Izuku mumbles, Katsuki huffs and grabs him by the wrist, with a yelp Izuku was dragged up the stage.

"Hey! I know how to walk!"

"You would've turned into a fucking mumbling mess if I didn't drag you, shitty Deku"

"So mean" Izuku huffs.

Katsuki steps forward and says with a clear voice to the mic.

"I pledge to win in this festival so you other extras, don't even try-" Katsuki was cut off by Izuku kicking him off the stage.

"Let's all have fun and compete with all our hearts! This is a competition which means no hard feelings alright? I pledge to do my best in this festival and I hope you do too aswell! Everyone say it with me, go beyond-!"

"PLUS-ULTRA!" They replied, fist raised up in the air, completely forgetting about-

"OI YOU SHITTY FUCKING NERD! HOW DARE YOU CUT OFF MY SPEECH!" Izuku hissed as Bakugou jumped back on stage, "I PLEDGE TO WIN THE COMPETITION DON'T EVEN TRY YOU EXTRAS!" Bakugou screamed.

"So manly! Katsuki is screaming out his true feelings!" Kirishima says from the crowd.

"Wow is that so?"

"He doesn't know how to express his feelings without thinking that he looks weak... so... so manly!" Tetsutetsu screams out "We'll defeat you too you extra!"

"Yeah let's defeat all the extras!"

"Go Bakugou! We'll defeat the extras too!"

"THE EXTRA'S ARE YOU PEOPLE WHAT THE SH-"

"Don't curse on stage Kacchan!"

"People in 1-A are filled with such burning passion!"

"So cool!"

"Everyone, let's give it our all to defeat the extras!"

"Yeah!" They all shouted together "Plus Ultra!"

_________________________

The obstacle starts and in almost an instant, the ground is frozen, Izuku easily pulls his legs off the ice and walks by the side instead until he's out of the stadium door-

"Oi what the fuck?! Why the shit did you fucking pick me up, I don't need your fucking help shitty Deku!"

"Kacchan... it was really cold-"

"SHUT UP AND PUT ME DOWN!" Izuku releases Katsuki who immediately races forward with his explosion, Izuku follows in a slower pace, wanting to save his energy up for later.

It was quickly stopped when a bird started to buzz into his face, at first he ignores it, trying to get through the race concentrated but as it kept swirling around him, Izuku hissed, lunging at it, the bird dodges and flies forward fast, Izuku chases after it in full speed-

"WATCH OUT! ZERO POINTERS!"

Before Shoto can even touch the ground to ice the arena along with the robots, Izuku lunges to a robot, stabbing it with its claws, the bird only flies up higher, staying on one place of the bot before quickly dodging when Izuku hits it, without the greenette noticing, the robot was wobbling, about to topple but Izuku ignores it, the bird flies low to the ground and Izuku chases after it, putting himself in first place.

The moment he jumped off, the robot fell over.

"...it's that same plastic bird from the classroom back then-! DEKU GET THE FUCK BACK HERE!" Shoto was brought back to his senses by Katsuki exploding himself through the robots, he iced the ground letting the robots block the path for everyone else, one falling over, blocking the path more.

They quickly reach the next obstacle, the fall, the bird seems to be somewhat guiding Izuku, Izuku was entirely focused on it, making quick calculated large leaps to get to the bird as quick as he can-

"DEKU THATS A FAKE ASS BIRD DON'T CHASE IT!" Izuku blinks, glancing at Katsuki- the bird bumps into his forehead, his instincts are back on full throttle, ignoring Katsuki, the blond curses as he watches Izuku chase after it again, jumping on more stone pillars, Katsuki blasts himself to the end of the obstacle , once the bird got close he exploded it, Izuku blinked, awakened.

"Wha..?"

"Continue on the fucking race, nerd!" He says blasting away, Izuku stared, soon enough Shoto passed by him, he shook his head and jumped to the end of that part, soon he reached the minefield part, noticing that Katsuki and Shoto were both fighting against each other, he removed his shoes and throws them on a mine, he palms the ground and as the explosion happens, he memorizes the path that was the most solid and ran, quickly catching up to the two of them.

Shoto reaches first, followed by Katsuki and then him, he's pretty happy with himself despite not reaching first place anyways.

"Fucking nerd you could've gotten first"

"I'm saving my energy, Kacchan, it's fine there's still two other events" He chirps.

"Maybe I shouldn't have fucking killed that bird"