Bond with your dad

Izuku wasn't sure how to bond with his dad over the weekends, he excused himself to Aizawa already, saying that his dad doesn't want him to leave in the weekends. Now that it's already Saturday, he wasn't really sure what to do, his dad seemed too excited for Izuku, literally the first thing Izuku sees waking up is his dads face, looming over him and with a sharp toothy grin, he greets Izuku good morning.

Izuku almost scratches his face.

"D-Dad?! G-Give me some space p-please!" He whimpers, curling himself up on his blankets.

"A-Ah! I'm sorry I'm just really excited! I couldn't sleep all night I just stayed here and waited for you to wake up!"

"W-What?! That's creepy! Please don't do that again!"

Izuku found out a lot about his dad that morning, first of all, his dad was pretty much a big warm teddy bear- kinda hard though because of the scales and muscles, his dad cradled him like a kid and hugged him, maybe he's being treated like a kid but it was an amazingly good hug, there's nothing to complain about, after hugging him he was kissed on the forehead and let back down on his bed, he ruffled his hair more before leaving him to give him some space.

Izuku took his time showering, cleaning out his scales, making sure they're slick and shiny before patting them gently with a towel, he quickly dried his hair and wore a plain white shirt and black pants, he didn't bother wearing slippers as he walked out of his room, in an instant he's hit with the delightful aroma of breakfast.

Second thing he found out about his dad was that he ate a lot- like a lot, Izuku ate his pancakes in a slow manner, savouring it's taste while his dad went on to devour 20 pancakes all by himself, Izuku thinks it's a bit of an overkill but then again with his muscle mass and height ( he's almost like All Might, Izuku wonders what kind of pro hero he is in China ) it's not a surprise that the man eats a lot.

"You might choke if you eat that many too fast, honey" Inko smiles at him, just finishing her plate, she's probably the only one balancing them all, Hisashi ate too fast while Izuku is eats too slow. After awhile, Izuku finally finishes his plate. He helps his mom our washing the dishes.

Third thing he found out about his dad was that he wants to know a lot about Izuku, the first thing the man did was poke his scales a bit, thankfully he only tapped the one on his arms.

"How do your scales work Izuku?" His dad asks, they're sitting next to each other in a Izuku's bed now.

"Oh um, not really sure, but I tried plucking one off with a cutter and it didn't even scratch, I guess it's pretty good?"

"Why would you try to pluck one off with a cutter?"

"Kacchan wanted to see how strong it is but I didn't like his ideas so I just told him that I'll give him a scale to test it out on, it wouldn't budge off even if I tried though... it's fine because he ended up not going through his plans!"

"Ah... have you shedded yet?" Izuku blinks

"Shed?"

"Ah you haven't yet?" Izuku nods

"Ah that's... good, I told your mom to take you off school whenever you shed, are any of your scales sensitive?"

"...Sensitive?" Hisashi smiles a bit, looking a bit awkward.

"Ah you know, 'sensitive'..?" Izuku blinks, ah, he nods.

"The one on the sides of my face and neck are kinda sensitive, my entire tail kinda is too..."

"Ah I see..."

"..."

Fourth thing he found out is that maybe he shouldn't talk to his dad about the sensitivity of his scales, atleast he knows that one thing can shut the energetic man up.