CAMPING (3)

"I want to test how far the range of your quirk is." Aizawa says, "we'll get to your specialised training later."

"What's my specialised training?"

"...I was going to make you stare at bright light before I realized that could hurt your eyesight. So I'm just gonna-" Izuku instinctively blinks when Aizawa claps a hand to his face.

"Like that."

"That's my special training? Not blinking to that? Kacchan is dipping his hands in boiling water and Katsu-kun is stuck in the dark cave with Tokayami-kun and Ocha-chan is rolling down the hill over and over again- and I get someone clapping infront of me?"

"Look kid, it's scary how good the quirks of your parents mixed. If I didn't know better I would assume you're from a quirk marriage just like Shoto. Literally your only weakness is blinking, also being distracted, we're also gonna to work on that. Also maybe we're gonna try to make you turn some objects into stone."

"How?"

"You'll see, your boyfriend even helped me with it."

"Um...okay so what are we gonna do?"

"I'm gonna move away from you, 10 meters each. I'm gonna make eye contact. If I don't move within 10 seconds, look away and then I'm gonna move away another 10 meters, got it?"

"Okay, got it."

_______________

"Okay so it turns out you can freeze someone as long as you can see them. Handy."

"My eyes hurt."

"Perfect, keep them open."

"A-Aizawa-sensei-"

"Have some eyedrops." Izuku shrieks when Aizawa squirts the drops into his eye.

"Oops, you closed your eyes, we'll have to do it again-"

"Why?!"

"We need you to be get used to keeping your eyes open, c'mere-"

"No!"

________________

"I want you to stare on this rock, you can blink, just keep your eyes on it, you can move but you have to keep your eyes on it. Don't get distracted."

"I can do that." Izuku says, sitting down and staring at the rock.

"Don't look away, I'll know. I'll just get something." Izuku nods and Aizawa walks off.

"Aizawa-sensei! Why have you stopped out training?!" Iida asks.

"I have an announcement to make." He says, "today you'll be cooking your own meals." The class groans, "but everyone who can make Izuku turn his eyes away from the rock he's staring at will get a specialised meal instead. And with ice cream."

"Ice cream?!" They suddenly went crazy, "what flavor?!"

"I don't know just get a tub or something." Aizawa mutters, "come on, form a line and follow me."

Meanwhile, Izuku is really really trying his hardest to stare at the rock infront of him, not noticing that the stump underneath it is slowly turning into stone as well. At around this time, Izuku took a sharpie from off his pocket and had drawn a face on it. It looks back at him with small little smile.