CAMPING (2)

// just to clarify, Kota's parents is still dead. He's talking abt his memories rn.

Izuku took some time shower since he wanted to make sure his scales are all clean and that there's no debris stuck under or something, at first he asked Katsuki to take a look at it before Aizawa suggested for Kota to do it instead, the child look confused before Aizawa promised to give him snacks after bed time so Kota did his best.

Kota was a bit snarky in the beginning since all the spots Izuku first showed him were plenty clean and they end up trash talking each other but for some reason that counted as bonding as soon, Kota was helping Izuku scrub his scales and Izuku happily let him.

Rude, he barely lets Katsuki touch them, usually swatting the blonds hand and sticking his forked tongue out at him.

After that. Izuku helped Kota with his hair and even dried it for him too. When they got changed, Izuku was the one to playfully put Kota's hat back on his head.

"For a hero, you're not so bad, why aren't you looking at me though?" Kota asks.

"It's my quirk, you'll turn stiff if I look at you in the eye."

"...Atleast you can never be flashy with a quirk like that."

As they were walking, they saw a horde of zombies walking towards them.

Haha just kidding, it was class 1-A, they all look battered, bruise and have seen better days, except for Katsuryoku and Shoto who looked refreshed, the duo was clutching unto some kind of fabric before Izuku realizes that that was his jacket. He wondered where it went- and it looked dirty as all hell, he huffs.

"Shou, that's my jacket!" Izuku yells at them, Shoto looked excited even if he had a poker face on.

"Izuku. Your jacket." Izuku cringed as Shoto nudged the dirty fabric unto him, he flicked his tongue and cringes away even more, it smelled weird with a stench that shouldn't be on his jacket, he immediately hid behind Katsuki who looked at Shoto suspiciously. Kota wasn't sure what's going on but he inched closer to his new found friend.

"...uh. You can have it, it's... all yours, just get me a new one." Izuku says.

"Let's go back to my room, it's cooler there." Kota says. Grabbing Izuku by the wrist and Izuku let himself get pulled along.

"Get inside the facility, cats want to talk about you or something. Then after that, you can arrange your luggage in your rooms. It's still in the bus. At exactly 6:00 we'll be having dinner." Aizawa says, leaving. Katsuki follows because he doesn't have anything else to do anyways.

The rest of the class sighs.

"Zuku's so unfair, why didn't he warn us about the landslide?" Mina whines.

"He did, remember he told us that the ground felt funny and that we should watch out of landslides?" Kirishima replies, "none of us could probably shoot ourselves up the the sky like Bakugou..."

"I see you are frustrated, isn't Bakugou a little unfair? I suffer we start a revolution."

"Like what?"

"Well, lets think of Katsuki as Julius-"

"We are not stabbing our classmate! That is against the rules!" Iida says, "either way, it is not their fault that they had acted quick. They are allowed to use their quirks as much as we can at that time. To condemn them for their usage of their quirk, that sort of thing can be classified as quirk discrimination! I suggest that we all listen to our teacher's instructions instead!"

___________________

"Hey that guy was a weirdo, I thought Baku-nii was your boyfriend, why is he giving you the eyes?"