Chase

Izuku... wasn't looking forward to fighting Kacchan, Kacchan definitely had the advantage, Izuku can't look at him as easily as long as he does his explosions, unlike Shoto's flames who's flames are tolerable, Kacchan's explosions are pure condensed one, they're very bright, Izuku doesn't want look at them.

And after all the things Katsuryoku said to him, there's no way he could even try to look at the blond in the eye, let alone spitting on him to try and immobilise him, this is it, this is as far as Izuku goes because someone implanted the image of Kacchan being a boyfriend to him in his mind, he's pretty sure he'd die if he sees Katsuki's pretty red eyes- stop thinking that they're pretty, Izuku!

Ah but....

"Izuku... after the festival... let's get married-"

"Ah not marriage! I'm too young to be married! We haven't even went out on a date yet!" He screams, before realizing what he just did, Uraraka, Iida, Kaminari and Sero looked at him with concern.

"Izuku? Are you oka-"

"N-No it's fine! It's fine I'm-! I'm just nervous for the match! That's all! Ahahahahha!" He says running away out of embarrassment.

No way no way no way, Kacchan would never say that, he'd say it more like

"I fuckin- like you so.. s-spend the rest of your life with me-"

No it's making his head more jumbled! He can't do this, all he imagines is a bashful Kacchan, cheeks a bit red, trying to look cool but the red in his cheeks is throwing him off and the stutter on his voice- Izuku bangs his head down the table.

"You okay?" Shinso asks.

"I'm about to die"

"Like Shoto die or-"

"I'm going to die I'm so bad I'm thinking such bad things before a fight with Kacchan, I'm going to hell!"

"Eh, what kind of thoughts?" Izuku flushed.

"W-Well you know... k-kissing and holding ha- I can't do this! I can't face him, I'm gonna die!"

"With Katsuki?"

"P-Please don't tell anyone"

"Don't worry, I ain't no snitch"

"There's no way Kacchan likes me the way I like him, this is so frustrating! Why can't I have a crush on Kirishima-kun or Uraraka-chan instead?! At least they'll acknowledge my feelings in some way! If I confess to Kacchan..."

"Hah you a fucking fag? Too bad for you I don't date scaly losers like you! I prefer women with real legs!"

"Kacchan prefers women with real legs!" Izuku exclaims.

"... what the heck are you talking about?"

"K-Kacchan wouldn't date a scaly loser like me when there's a lot more other pretty normal girls out there like like- like Uraraka-chan- what am I thinking, he probably doesn't even want to date anyone! All he wants is to fight people!"

"Dude, you don't know that-"

"I've known Kacchan since we were kids, all he wants is to fight! Ah no way there's no way Kacchan would like me or anyone!" He whines.

"I prefer you when you were a sarcastic piece of ass, not this flustered bs"

"I can't help it! I-It's my first time getting a crush you know?!"

"I thought you had a crush on him way before this"

"I-I.. I don't know, I just f-feel like I'll melt if Kacchan even touches me..."