Brotherly Bond ( 2 )

// I don't know what I'm doing.

The second week they were together Hisashi pretty much refused to even leave his side now. Well most of the time, but not right now.

"Look Enchan!" Hisashi says, pushing a rubber duck to him, it quickly was pushed to him on the water and hit his chest.

"Don't worry, I'll save you!" Hisashi says, grabbing the duck, then he proceeded to drop the duck into this huge bubble mountain he has been working on for awhile now, "now he's imprisoned in this mountain, 6 feet and more under! He won't hurt you again!"

"You were the one that pushed him to me in the first place."

"No I didn't, it was my left hand which is possessed by the supreme dark lord of evil!" Hisashi says cheerfully, raising up his left hand , then he swished them and instantly it was covered with dark edged scales, the tip of his fingers turning sharp and long, "see? Possessed!"

"That's your quirk." Hisashi whines.

"Come on, play along with your Hisashi-nii for a bit!"

"This are stories you tell to children who are four years of age, I'm fourteen, you missed a one at the beginning."

"Pleaaase?"

Enji sighed.

"Oh no, it truly is possessed, thank you for saving me. Hero." He says blandly but Hisashi looked like the happiest person in the entire world.

"Of course! Anything for you, a hero always helps who ever is in need!"

_________________________

He really shouldn't have agreed to see Hisashi train, he really really shouldn't. It didn't help that Hisashi was clearly showing off with his every move, the damn dork also had the nerve to rip off his shirt halfway and boy didn't that send Enji's teenage hormones into a frenzy.

"Did you watch everything, Enchan?" Hisashi asks, leaning to him at the bench he was sitting on, both hands at the side of Enji's legs, and he has an amazing view.

"I-I... Yeah..." Enji managed to squeak out as he tried to press himself back more into the bench. Hisashi laughed and finally pulled away.

"I'm glad! I can't wait to see you train! I bet you'll be super cool too, would you Enchan?"

What.

He never agreed to this, what.

"Who said you get to watch me train?" Enji said with a scowl on his face.

"Mom told me you're scheduled for a spar with someone this afternoon and told me to buy you snacks! Of course I'll stay to watch too, that's fine since you saw me training too, right?" Hisashi asks, looking at him expectantly in a way he knew Enji would not be able to say no, Enji sighed.

"Fine whatever, don't do anything weird like rip off your shirt because you got too excited."

"You got it!"

Hisashi did not get it.

It was when it was getting intense and Enji seemed like he was losing but sike he wasn't. Hisashi screamed his cheers out of excitement, activated his quirk, thank god he got in under control but the damage is done.

"Here." Enji says, dropping a large fluffy towel on his brother.

"Ah! Thank you!" Hisashi said disregarding the towel to almost hug his brother-

"Hey- just.. cover yourself."

"But I won't be able to hug you for thanks!"

"I'll hug you then okay!" Enji insists, "just put it back on! For gods sake!" And also for his sake.

Hisashi pouted but wore the towel on anyways, Enji, as promised, did hug him, that seemed to have cheered Hisashi right back up.

"Enchan, let's go to a zoo after!"

"Why the hell do you want to go to the zoo when there's an animal just right here."

"Huh? Where?"

"Look in the mirror." Hisashi huffs.

"Rude, Enchan."

"...I want ice cream." Enji says, Hisashi grins.

"Okay! I'll just get dressed then let's get you ice cream, okay Enchan?" Hisashi leant down and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

"Sure whatever." Enji grunts, his cheeks growing warm, Hisashi let out a chuckle before he left the room.

"Hng." Was Enji's intelligent words before he curls up on the ground and hugs himself as red fully overtakes his face, holy fuck.

"Ah actually I forgot something-" Enji immediately sat back up, red gone and still with a resting bitch face, he looks up at Hisashi who only had his pants on.

"Oh, what are you doing, Enchan?"

"Crunches."

"I'm almost done, wanna come with me now?" Hisashi says, picking up a watch from the bench Enji was on and putting it on with a click- when the hell did Enji get a watch kink what the fuck-

"Sure, whatever." Enji says, standing up, Hisashi grins at him and starts to walk, Enji following behind, definitely not to stare at his brother's backside, that would be weird.

"Hey Enchan, do you really want ice cream after a heavy training like that? Why not just let me bring you to a restaurant instead?"

"Eh?"

"Then we can search the dessert menu for something sweet and cold! That's better, right?" Hisashi says, turning around, Enji quickly glances up to meet his eyes.

"...Sure, whatever."

"Good! Ahah, let's go back home then."

"Why?"

"Mom actually already got us a reservation, she said to eat to our hearts content since your dad will be paying pffft." Enji rolls his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, lets go."

________________________

"Father why are you telling us this." Shoto asks, eating popcorn, Izuku was right next to him, all snuggled up in a blanket ( three blankets, he stole the one that Shoto had, well not really, Shoto readily gave it to him ).

"It's kinda weird to hear my uncle you know, having a crush on my dad." Izuku says, eating popcorn as well.

"...Do you want me to stop-"

"No, keep going." They said at the same time.

"I'm invested now, I have to see this through." Izuku says.

"Why the fuck am I here hearing about this." Katsuki asks, he had his own bowl of popcorn ( also Izuku stole his blanket ).

"Do you want me to-"

"No, you better finish the story you old man."

"...it's 10 pm in the night, how about I tell you another time-"

Izuku softly hissed, his hair rumbling and his claws getting longer.

"Hey Enji! Did you see Izuku anywhere- Izuku!" Hisashi says, happily stepping into the room and plucking off his son off his seat.

"I'll be taking this one now!"

"But daaad, uncle Enji is telling us a really nice story, pretty please?"

"Ah... I would let you but your mom's getting angry at me... another time, okay?" Izuku pouts.

"Okay."

The three watched as the pair left the room.

"...It's doesn't feel complete anymore." Shoto says, stealing the pillow Izuku was sitting on before hand, "I'm just not sure."

"You're so fucking weird, fine, we'll visit here tomorrow." Katsuki rolls his eyes, "bye old man."