Threesome date

"Iida-kun!" Izuku waves at the blue haired boy who was sitting in a table of three, alone with a couple of food items already.

"Midoriya!" Izuku ran close, Iida stood up and caught his friend into his arms, hugging him tightly.

"Please be careful next time. I might not be here to catch you"

"Silly, I ran because you were there and I knew you would catch me, I wouldn't do this if you weren't around!"

"I'm glad to have earned your trust this way Midoriya! But I must ask, what is Todoroki doing there?"

Shoto stood there, arms open wide before shouting.

"Run at me too!"

Izuku blinked.

"Hold on Iida"

Izuku ran towards his cousin, Shoto accepted him with open arms, then he hoisted Izuku up and held him like a princess.

"Okay that was fun, can you let me down now?" Shoto only pet his head.

"Shoto?"

Shoto ignored him and walked to Iida.

"Shoto let me down, I don't want to hurt you-" Izuku's voided was muffled when Shoto took a cookie from Iida's plate and shoved it in Izuku's mouth.

__________________________

"I can't believe you punched me, how could you"

"It was a bit of an overkill for sure but I understand Midoriya's intentions"

"It wasn't even that hard, you know I don't punch too hard!" Izuku huffs, nibbling on a sugar milk cookie.

"Just eat the whole thing, you can eat pounds of beef but suddenly you can't eat a cookie?"

"This is a really good cookie Shoto, I'm savouring the flavor."

"I'm glad you like it, Midoriya"

"Hey hey, why did you call us here Iida?" Shoto asks.

"I have to admit I was only expecting Midoriya today but you came as a pleasant surprise as well"

"Oh, it's just like unplanned pregnancy, a pleasant surprise"

"Please do not compare you coming here to unplanned pregnancy"

"Why not? Oh is it because we're teens? I see, premarital sex is not something Iida-"

"Todoroki-kun! Mind your words!" Iida said covering Midoriya's ears, the greenette looked confused but continued to munch his cookie in peace. Iida sighed in relief.

"Wow, you act like a dad"

"I... can not deny that I have developed parental instincts towards Midoriya"

"I bet it's because he's so small you can mistake him as a child-"

"Todoroki-kun! Please do not bully our classmate!"

"Just stating facts. He barely reaches your shoulder, have you seen him next to All Might? He just has to lean a little low and he can su-"

Iida puts a cookie in Shoto's mouth, Shoto chews slowly.

"Now I see why he wanted to savour it" he takes another cookie and eats it. Iida sighs in relief again, sitting in his seat, sipping his coffee.

"Iida"

"Yes?"

"Look at Izuku, he looks like a kid" he whispers, Iida glances at his friend.

Izuku was, sitting there like a little kid- he sure did look like one, eating a star shaped milk cookie pop with strawberry royal icing over and sprinkles, absentmindedly swaying his legs, the jacket he wore seemed a couple sizes too big and thick, reaching down to his fingers, with his mask off his impossibly large eyes are shown, mostly focused on the sweet he's eating right now, his usually sharp menacing teeth looked adorable, nipping over his treat.