Date

"Oi Deku-"

Katsuki was about to sit next to Izuku but Shoto bumped into him.

"Oops, Sorry" the half and half male said, not sounding sorry at all before sitting next to Izuku. "There you go, you can have a seat now"

Even though Katsuki wasn't screaming or anything, it was pretty easy to see that the blond was agitated, glaring at Shoto  as the male ignores him to eat his soba, he sits down, he purposely steps on his feet on the way so.

"Oops, sorry" he said, not sounding sorry as well, Shoto only looked up at him before stepping on his shoe as well.

"Payback"

"You piece of sh-"

Katsuki blinked as Shoto took a piece of meat from Izuku's lunchbox and shoved it in Katsuki's mouth.

"We're in a public place, you're a hero in training, act like it"

"As much as I agree there is no need to go that far, Shoto-kun"

"I didn't know, I won't do it again in the future" he says, Katsuki's eyes twitched as he ate.

Izuku worriedly glances at him, chewing on a cube of meat.

"Deku, let's talk later"

"Kacchan-"

"Izuku, your father has advised me to not let you stay after class, we're going straight back to your house, we have dinner at 7"

"Huh? D-Dad didn't-"

"He told me, my suit is at your home already, my father dropped it off. We're going straight to your home"

"I want to talk to Kacchan-"

"No, your father won't like it if you waste time, you have other days and other times to talk with each other, just wait for another time, alright?" Izuku frowned.

"Okay..."

"I feel like this is kinda sketchy, why would your dad not tell you anything about this Deku-kun?"

"I'm... not really sure" he felt a soft buzz in his pocket.
Is it that important Kacchan? Can you just tell me over the phone?

Kacchan♥️ : no

Okay! I'm really sorry for this, I didn't know (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Kacchan♥️ : I told you it's fucking fine

Okay, still, I promise I'll make it up to you!

Kacchan♥️ : you're not usually this noisy

Ah sorry, is it annoying? I'll stop if you want

Kacchan♥️ : since when did you start caring about what other people think

Well (°*)
I just thought that maybe I should care more about other people's feelings?
Feedback really helps you to improve, you know, Kacchan?

Kacchan♥️ is typing...
  Kacchan♥️ is typing...
    Kacchan♥️ is typing...

Kacchan♥️ : whatever you fucking nerd
Kacchan♥️ : ... keep it up, it's fuckin' easier to understand you when you're fucking noisy instead of when you're keeping shit to yourself

Got it! ( ' ')ノ~

Kacchan♥️ : ...