Kacchan is good at jokes

"Kacchan I'm bored, do something funny." Izuku whines, leaning to his boyfriends shoulder.

"Go exercise or some shit, don't bother me."

"But Kaaaacchaan!"

"I'm reading a book. Go away." Izuku pouts, sitting up before grabbing his phone, he dials in a number, putting the phone in speaker mode, he waits for the caller to answer the phone.

"Endeavor's butchery, you shoot them we brute them. How can I help you today."

"Shou!" Izuku chirps, "I'm bored, tell a joke!"

"Katsuki ever getting married with you."

"Is that a joke?"

"Of course it is because it would never happ-" Katsuki promptly grabbed the phone from him and ended the call.

"Hey!"

"...What do you say before eating dinner."

"What?"

"Osteoporosis." Izuku slowly blinked at him before he realizes.

"Pfft-!" Izuku giggles, "Kacchan's good at jokes!"

"Is that okay now? Don't talk to that guy anymore I'm gonna continue reading my book."

"Okay Kacchan!"
_______________________

"K-Kacchan look! The cat we got from the internships!" Izuku calls, video-chatting the blond the kitten that was sleeping on his lap right now, "Isn't he adorable?! He's so cute! Dad help me set up the equipment for him, he lives in my room now!"

"Yeah, that's nice, zoom out the camera a bit."

"Eh? But why?"

"I wanna see the kittens whole body."

"Kacchan you can already see it."

"Just do as I say." Izuku pouts, lifting up the phone a bit until Katsuki tells him to stop.

Then the blond takes a screenshot.

"Hey! You just wanted a picture of my legs! Meanie, I'm trying to show you Dimi here!" Izuku whines.

"And I did see him."

"Kacchan!" Izuku huffs, flipping the camera so it shows his unamused expression which has him pouting, his brows furrowed and Katsuki takes another screenshot.

"Kacchan!"

"Stop saying my name so much, geez. Well atleast I know what you look like now." Katsuki mutters, "damn I'm missing out on seeing this? Your quirk sucks."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You're fucking cute."

"O-Oh... um, thanks."

"I'm sending it to the GC-"

"Eh wait! Let me see it what if I look ugly in the shot?!"

"Deku I just told you that it's fucking cute! You think I would date you if you were an ugly piece of shit?"

"Y-You think I'm an ugly p-piece of shit?"

"What?! No you dumbass!"