CAMPING ( 1 )

// I'll do brotherly bond next next next next whatever chapter, camping trip, I want camping trip.

UA camping trip.

It was nice. Very cool, there were trees, trees are cool.

"I somehow feel like we're escorting Izuku back into his habitat." Shoto admits on the bus, Aizawa didn't want funny shit happening so Shoto and Kirishima were sitting next to each other, so was Katsuki and Iida and Izuku was sitting with Mina who he was strangely really chummy with.

"Ah you have such a flat stomach! I'm so jealous, I still have a bit of fat, see?" Mina says, guiding Izuku's hand to her tummy.

"Eat a more balanced diet! I gave you a guideline of what you should eat, I told you light meals at dinner but a few days ago I saw you posting yourself eating two big bowls of ramen at 9 pm!"

"But Izuuu, I was hungry!"

"It's okay to treat yourself every once in a while, two times a week is fine but you can't keep slobbing up every single day and expect to lose weight."

"You eat a lot of meat though!"

"My snake side of me pretty much allows me to eat an all meat diet with no consequence."

"Ah How Lucky!" Mina pouts, "you're so lucky, you have such a nice bf, a nice tum tum and a nice bum bum, give me some of your blessings!" Mina whines, hugging him.

"Dad gave me weird food earlier, I can share those with you if you want."

"Your dad brings the best food! I remember when he brought that large hunk of meat and you shared it with the class, it was sooo good. He must make tons!"

"...I'm sure he does." Shoto squints at their interaction before looking at Kirishima who doesn't seem phased.

"What?"

"Why are they so close?" Shoto whispers, Katsuki also listening from his chair.

"Huh? Ah right you usually leave early and Katsuki only waits for him outside of school."

"Yes, Izuku trains in the school after it ends, right?"

"...Not exactly? I mean it's training, there's Mina, me, Toru, Yuga, Ochaco... Iida comes by sometimes when he has time. It's more of a dance club, really." Shoto slowly blinks.

"Izuku's involved with a club? A dancing club?"

"Don't make it weird dude."

"How did you get in, don't you need to be flexible?"

"Just because my quirk is hardening doesn't mean that I'm not flexible!... well yeah, I'm kind of the lackey there." Shoto nods.

"I see, are there any requirements to enter the club?"

"Not really, you can just ask them! Ms.Midnight manages over it. She's really flexible, Izuku's more flexible though, probably comes with being a snake, his tail gets in the way sometimes though, it's cute seeing him scold it!"

"Ah... I... see..."

"Why is your nose bleeding?"

"Nothing."

__________________________

An hour later and they're supposed to take bathroom breaks, Izuku slowly blinks as he got off the bus.