This Chapter is NOT NSFW

//There is 100% no way I can write AiDeku with anything weird but-

"Aizawa-sensei! You're not early like usual!" Izuku chirps, seeing his teacher in the train, the man grunts.

"Got caught up on something, nothing serious, don't worry about it."

"But sensei- you're limping aren't you-?" Izuku was cut off with a hand pressed to the top of his head, it starts petting him, he immediately turns quiet, relinquishing in his touch.

"There, keep quiet and I'll give you tuna later." Aizawa says, retracting his hand, Izuku happily nods.

The ride to their station was kinda quiet, Aizawa noticed that Izuku was humming a song he remembers mic playing in the radio one time, he doesn't make a comment on it.

They finally got on their station. Quickly leaving the train, Izuku follows Aizawa like a little duckling to their walk to school. Does this mean he has to classify Izuku as late? Well maybe he can let Izuku go in first? I mean isn't he being a bit of a hypocrite marking Izuku as late if he came in the same as him?

"Aizawa-sensei. Christmas coming soon right?"

"Yeah?" Aizawa stills when Izuku tugged at his sleeves. Turning around, he sees Izuku holding a box, wrapped up in grey wrapping with a pale golden ribbon on it and around, he raises a brow.

"I'm not sure if I have any other time to give you this so take it." Izuku says, shyly handing it to him, Aizawa stares at the present, he untied it. Inside of it was two bright green bracers and one that seemed to mimic his eye gear suspiciously, he looks at Izuku for confirmation of what these things are.

"Oh um... they're sort of similar to this things!" Izuku chirps, pulling back his sleeves to reveal golden bracers that stretches up just a bit before his elbows. "But those should be more stretchy and more resilient, at least that's what dad says."

"You got your dad to get you this?" Izuku flushed.

"W-Well no... I got the materials but... um he's the one who just worked around to make it like that."

"What is it made out of."

"Will you judge me if I told you what it is?"

"..."

"Let's just get to school!" Izuku whines. Pushing Aizawa ahead. The man gave a chuckle.

"Pushing your teacher around and not answering a question when asked? I should give you detention for that."

"Nooooooo!" Izuku whines, "I-I just... um it's weird! It's made out of weird things but i-it should protect you s-so don't question it that much!" He says with a pout.

"Whatever you say." Aizawa smirks, Izuku's pout doesn't change.

They get to UA quickly enough. Aizawa still holding the box, he'll put it on his desk later, he'll carry it for now. Still, seriously what are those things made out of?

They reached the classroom- for some reason they heard giggling before they entered but it completely stopped once they opened the door. Izuku probably looks just as confused as Aizawa as everyone stared at them, shocked. Aizawa grunts, about to just get on with it until he looked up.

...A Mistletoe.

Following on his footsteps, Izuku looked up as well before turning an embarrassing shade of red.

"...u-um..."

"Who placed this thing here?" Aizawa asks, plucking the thing off, everyone pointed at Katsuryoku, the brunet let out a squeak.

"What's going on?" Ochaco asks from behind them, Iida was next to him.

Aizawa glances at the mistletoe and then to them. He sighs, using his capture weapon, he gently hovered on top of them. Ochaco turns bright red while Iida looks scandalised.

"Aizawa-sensei!"

"Rules are rules, go."

Suddenly everyone was peering out into the window to the hallway like hungry wolves, Ochaco sputtered before kissing Iida on the cheek, the blue haired teen let out a gasp.

"This is... PDA!"

"I'll allow it." Aizawa says, "get in the classroom already, both of you, and Izuku." The greenette squeaked, Aizawa sighs, gently pushing the teens bangs off, he leant down and pressed a kiss to his forehead. He pulled away and the teen gave him a bright smile, so wide his eyes were closed.

...

Cute.

"Now get in."

Omake :

It was another unfortunate accident. Well not really. Someone put the mistletoe up again, ended with Katsuki and Izuku below it.

"W-Well I guess... it's fine right?" He asks a bit shyly? Katsuki grunts, red on his cheeks.

"Yeah, I guess it's-."

Suddenly Katsuki was shoved forward. Kissing the ground.

"Oh, looks like Katsuki already kissed something already- oh what a coincidence that we're under the mistletoe, isn't it, Izuku."

"S-Shou-?!"

Izuku yelped as he was pinned to the closest desk to the door, Kirishima yelped, he was sitting there!

Shoto practically lunged at him, his head tilted to the side to bring the kiss in deeper, Izuku whimpered, his tail twitching in annoyance and excitement.

"YOU FUCKER GET AWAY FROM-!"

"S-Shou-! C-Can't! W-We're-" Izuku was cut off again with Shoto kissing him, taking advantage of Izuku still stuttering by his words, he gently lapped at the inside before-

"That's more than a kiss, detention." Aizawa grunts, lifting Shoto away from Izuku with his capture tape, Katsuki being restrained by capture tape as well on the other end, screaming in rage and anger.

"You okay dude?" Kirishima asks at the still heaving Izuku, he stood up from his seat and helped steady Izuku up.

"T-Thanks Eijirou-kun..." the red head flushed as Izuku leaned unto him for support.

"You too, detention for having indecent thoughts."

"I-I'm not having any indecent thoughts!" Kirishima practically yelled, Izuku looked at him in a questioning gaze, Kirishima hid his face in shame.

"... whatever, wait for your next teacher."