01 | one

0 1

THE MISSING GIRL

BANGTAN SONYEONDAN DECIDED to make a comeback once again and a World Tour before Kim Seokjin's enlistment next year.

For their last comeback as on top seven, they give everything for the fans. The concept, song and their album were epic. The comeback as always, become a phenomenal and bop immediately. After all, these few years, the boys are known as one of the world's most popular musical acts and the fans grew up so fast in past years.

And talking about the year.

Every year, at the end of the year, they will perform at a music award show and December 26th will always be the day for SBS Gayo Daejun. Even though today is the day for that award show, the boys are still lazy and are doing nothing at their dorm.

Jeon Jungkook just comes out from the kitchen while carrying a big plate of bread and Nutella and Taehyung follow him from behind while carrying a big bowl of cereal. The rest of the grown-up man is sitting in the living room as their eyes glued to the TV. Jungkook and Taehyung join them and sit on the loveseat beside Yoongi.

Namjoon is the first one who sighs heavily when they see commercial about SBS Gayo Daejun today. "I don't want to attend the award. There's no Blackpink."

"It is boring whenever they didn't attend a show." Taehyung mumbles, "I still can't believe they disbanded..."

It is true that BLACKPINK disbanded too soon. They only survived for six years. It was everywhere, there's no way BTS doesn't know that.

After all, Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook are the biggest fanboys for the girls. 

Two years ago, YG gave a statement that Lisa is on hiatus because of personal reasons and like usually, YG kept the girls in the dungeon for months. But about eight or nine months ago, BLACKPINK announced that they're disbanding out of blue and the industry is shaken because of that.

Jeon Jungkook is pretty close to one of the member, Rosé, he also couldn't reach her.

For months, he tried to ask where she is, how is she doing, is she okay — but got nothing in return. Jungkook even stalked her just like their fans but all her social media was deactivated and found no trace about the girls at all.

Like Rosé, Jisoo, Lisa, and Jennie are swollen by the earth.

There are lots of assumptions and theories but none of them became true. Even YG didn't say a word about their disbandment anymore.

"I miss her..." Jungkook mutters. Good, now he doesn't have any appetite anymore.

Jungkook waited patiently for three years just to get closer to her. He doesn't want her has a rumour just because DISPATCH see both of them talk. So, he waited until the damn dating ban is being removed by YG. Yoongi pat Jungkook's back gently as the others see him with concerned eyes. They all know the one who feels the most lost is Jungkook.

Among the boys, they can see clearly that the youngest keep a feeling for the girl — like a first love that he can't utter because she nowhere to be found. He misses her so much and he might get crazy if she doesn't show her nose for another year.

"We will find her," Hoseok encouraged the youngest, "she will come back. If she doesn't... then we will haunt her down if that takes to us to go around the world."

"But — " Jungkook runs his fingers to his messy hairs, frustrates, " — she didn't reply my messages, hyung and I'm devastated."

"We know." Jimin chirps in, "we miss her too but there is nothing we can do right now."

Jungkook gets that, as much as he wants to search for her, with their full package schedule, they don't get a rest. After all, they promised to give the best of them to ARMYS for the last time as full members.

A double knock echoes through the room and the conversation stop. Yoongi is the first one stand up and walks to the front door just to reveal their manager, they know what that means.

Their manager sighs as he clearly can see the boys still in their pyjamas. "I'll give you two hours to clean up and the tux will be here soon. We go at four sharp, okay?"

They all nod and leave the boys alone again. The boys lazily get their ass up and started to walk to their own room.

Jungkook can feel someone rest a hand on his shoulder, he turns his head beside him and finds Jin.

"What's wrong, hyung?"

"I just want to make you feel better," he starts. Now they stop walking. Jungkook raises his eyebrow as Jin continues, "we will start our tour for Asia next year, right?"

Jungkook nods unsure what is Jin trying to tell, "um, yeah... What's about that?"

Jin smirks, "did Australia ring a bell? She grew up there, right?"