32 | thirty-two

3 2

11 WHITE ROSES

LISA, JENNIE, AND Jisoo sit on the couch as Jungkook sits right in front of the girls while handing them the small navy suede box.

It doesn't take a genius to understand what Jungkook about to say, a warm smile from Jisoo, a signature gummy smile from Jennie, and a big wide grin from Lisa giveaway the answers.

"This is the ring I bought that day with Taehyung and Jimin hyung," Jungkook sheepishly inform to his girlfriend's best friend, "and since it will be not that romantic, I need you all there so at least it will be see by her closest friends."

Two days after Chaeyoung's father asked Jungkook to marry his daughter and at least try to change her mind, even though deep down inside Jungkook, he thought, there is nothing that would change his girlfriend's mind.

But marry Park Chaeyoung, supposedly nothing to come harm, so why not.

And they prepared.

It supposed to be the basic proposing, in the hospital room with flowers on the left hand. Nothing special in it because if, if she says yes and this grey line idea of theirs finally changes into a bright future, Jungkook might kneel down one more time, more properly and of course, romantically.

She deserves that.

"I'm so happy for you Jungkook," Jisoo starts then a slight concern slips of from her facial, "but are you sure?"

No one can predict Chaeyoung anymore but Jungkook has faith for her, let it that be.

"Yeah noona." Then he looks down the tiny boxy on his palm, a ghost smile plasters his face, "if I didn't do it now, maybe I won't have any changes tomorrow and I really do love her."

Just like that, they all know how much Jeon Jungkook loves their best friend.

After all his chased to find her again, after all, patience to hold back and give her spaces, after all, waiting for a game of his and her; Jungkook still stay and he has no intention to back off now or ever.

"You have my blessings of course!" Lisa exclaimed and Jennie nods in agreement.

"Jungkook, you're going to ask her tonight right?" Jennie asks after she finished look at the beautiful ring, slightly jealous because of her best friend so lucky to have Jungkook.

"Of course and everyone will be there."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jungkook gets inside the familiar supermarket and a familiar woman also greeting him with surprise look, because he supposedly comes only on Monday, ordering sunflower bouquets but it's Friday.

"What a lovely surprise," the florists greets him while her hand prompted her body on the counter.

The man waves at her and starts walking to the roses section. White roses will be his intention today since she loves that flower more than anything.

"Can I get this one?" Jungkook asks as he takes 11 stems of white roses.

The florist approached him and take the flowers, "only eleven?"

Jungkook nods surely then pick white wraps along with silver ties. "Yeah, it's a special day today, I need the flowers eleven precisely."

The florist studies the man but in the end, giving up, it's not like they are close or what, it just they talk to each other ever since Chaeyoung introduces the supermarket to Jungkook.