03 | three

0 3

THE GIRL WITH BABY PINK

THEY JUST ARRIVE at the venue for tonight's gig.

When they entered the stage, there are loud scream and a big smile appears on their face just because they see their fans inside the venue.

There are lucky fans who can get into the venue and see the Boys do their soundcheck. Just for today, the sound check lasts longer than usual. There are lots of problems with the boys mic and sound system.

The fans thank for the malfunction, honestly.

"I'm hungry," Jimin whines on the stage in english as fans laughs at the boy, he freaking said it out loud on mic.

"Namjoon hyung, ask our fans where we can take away foods." he says in Korean.

Namjoon chuckled but asks anyway, "army, is there any take away foods we can eat before the show tonight?" he asked in english.

Most of them shout 'McDonalds' because that's the only restaurant near the venue.

And they really consider going to McDonalds lucky because their manager being so nice to them and allow them to go but with one condition; only one or two boys are allowed to go.

With Paper-Rock-Scissors, Jimin and Hoseok are the ones who will buy the foods. They even asks the armys if they want some but most of them decline.

"Just buy lots of fries, Hobi!" Jin request and they left the venue.

"Jungkookie!" a fan shout after awhile and the one who own that name search for the source.

They called out his name again, "Jungkookie!"

"Yes?" Jungkook shout back in english when he finally catch the source.

"Are you okay?" she shouts again.

Jungkook smiles just to make the bunny smile appears and give a thumbs up, "yes!" he exclaimed.

"You look distracted," another fan chirps in.

Jungkook rub his back neck, "really?" he asks unsure with frown.

Thank God for the fans stan them for a long time so they actually know what Jungkook said. Even though he just said 'ne' and 'jinjja'.

"Yes." Everyone deadpanned even the boys also say that out loud.

He can't believe that he actually couldn't put a mask when there are his fans in front him, he sighs. Jungkook made a mental note to work to be professional.

"I'm okay, sorry for worrying you guys." He said it in English.

Jungkook gives them smile but somehow never reach his eyes. He might be okay but he's not fine at all. His mind is somewhere else but for the ARMYS, he will try to be okay for tonight.

After that, Jungkook tried to be not obvious by teasing his hyungs and laughs at Taehyung stupidities or Jin being flirtatious toward the fans with his signature flying kiss.

They do soundcheck of their song and the armys also sing along with them.

Suddenly there's a loud stumps from backstage and the sound of running steps approaches the stage.

Then there they are, Jimin and Hoseok who run out breathe. They ran from McDonalds to the venue in sprints and their eyes searched for a particular person.

Everyone's in silence as they're waiting for that two young man say a word. Still, out of breath, Jimin finally locks his eyes to Jungkook, "Jungkookie..."

"She's there," Hoseok adds so fast that it almost came out as half-whispers but it's crystal clear for everyone to hear.

He takes a deep inhale and straight up, he looks at Jungkook with big grins, "we found her."

That's all Jungkook needed because next thing everyone knows, he drops his mic and ran out from the venue without saying a word.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

He doesn't care if there's an article about him leaving the venue and running to the McDonalds are made. It's not that far but if you walk or in this case, run. Jungkook gets it why his hyungs are out of breath.

When he arrives at the place, he's scanning the place and then his eyes landed on a young woman in baby pink coat, black skinny-jeans, and she's there—eating alone at the corner, busying herself with her phone.

Jungkook eyes soften and walk step by step toward her. He doesn't believe his own eyes. Twenty feets from him is a girl he's been missing for.

Her brunette hairs falls down on her chubby cheeks and she looks nothing but gorgeous.

Now he's really in front of the girl. She stops humming a song — his song, Euphoria. It's been awhile he sings that song.

Perhaps because of his shadows, the young woman looked up and all Jungkook's angst, nervous, sad, and anything related to thinking of her vanished in the air.

"I found you." he says, but it's come out muffled because of his mask.

The girl in baby pink coat's eyes soften when she locked her eyes with him, with a small smiles and her honey voice, she greets him.

"Hello, Jungkook."