11 | eleven

1 1

ANOTHER FAREWELL

TWO DAYS.

Only two days for Jungkook to take off all his longing for the young woman in front of him, as now she carrying a passport and jacket—his black jacket—hanging on her hand.

Last night Jungkook negotiated with Namjoon and Jin so he would be allowed to stay with Rosé until her departure to Australia, pleaded to them so badly, they finally allowed him.

With one condition; all the members also get along to the airport. The boys also miss Rosé as much as him.

Jungkook actually didn't want to share his last moment with Rosé with the other members. Call him selfish and he won't deny.

But in order to meet the woman once again, he agreed to their terms.

So here they are, in the private lounge that somehow Jimin and Taehyung can get for them to gather without the worry of media.

Jisoo also accompanies Rosé and she's busy talking with Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung. The rest of them surrounding the woman who had never escaped Jungkook's grasp and pretends not to see how Jungkook clingy to her.

"So when will you come back to Korea again?" Jin asks, sitting in front of her.

Rosé wrinkles her face, "I'm not so sure..." she mutters, "probably next year?" her voice's like asking, she's unsure about it too.

"How about we visit you at some other time?" Jimin's suggestion as to the others quickly thinks it's a good idea.

"No!" Exclaims Rosé and Jisoo quick, too quick, making the seven young men surprised by that, slightly suspicious.

Rosé looks at Jisoo frightening and Jisoo also gives wide eyes at the girl and there is a glimpse of panic. Then Rosé looks back to the seven young men who were silent in front of her until finally her eyes land on Jungkook beside her.

He knew he promised himself not to urge this woman to tell him whatever secret she keeps, but he also wanted to know what her problem so badly.

"Um..." Rosé felt nervous and dazed, she only open and close her mouth, the woman thought hard, how to answer Jimin's suggestion.

"You can't visit her in Australia because you also have a lot of work, right?" Jisoo takes over with a slightly stronger voice, Rosé looks relief, "Jin... Jin enlistment will be in four weeks, the rest of you will be busy with your new units too."

"I'll be back before you guys know it," Rosé adds, a smile on her face. More like a forceful smile.

Shortly thereafter, Rosé's flight boarding. Suddenly the atmosphere became quiet, Rosé sighs, she easily let go of her grip from Jungkook that she forget how long has he holds for. Then give a warm hug to all of them one by one as she saying goodbye.

As usual, Rosé faces Jungkook the last one, as if it's their cue, the boys and Jisoo come out of the room and give space to them both.

"Again, you are too quiet," Rosé says softly, she caresses the young man's face with her soft hand. Making Jungkook think this is her new habit, "what's in your mind, Jungkook?"

Jungkook reaches for Rosé's waist and pulls her closer to him, his eyes still glued to her, "let me go with you," he pleads quietly but the girl didn't reply anything.

They stand face to face; He put his forehead on hers as Rosé's hands rest on his shoulders. Jungkook could feel her heart against his own beating together in harmony. He averts his eyes from her own and stares at her lips.

He wants to kiss her so bad.

Jungkook about to lean in when the last call for Rosé's flight was echoing through the lounge. The moment gets ruins and Jungkook swears whoever was on the other end of that announced the damn thing is going to be given hell.

Rosé loosen up their arms, then she smiled sweetly at Jungkook, "I have to go," she says. Inevitably Jungkook nods at her and lets her take her things and his jacket. She returns to Jungkook, "are you coming?"

Jungkook shook his head weakly, then smiled wryly at the woman in front of him, "no, you go, you shouldn't miss the flight."

The brunette blinks but nods once, "okay..." her voice sound beak, "I'm leaving, goodbye Jungkook."

Rosé walks towards the door and pause for a moment, Jungkook thought she would turn around and say something. Heck, it would be nice if she changes her mind and stays with him. But she just takes a deep breath then open the door, without a fucking look back at him.

Shit.

"Rosé," Jungkook calls suddenly, making her flinch. The girl turns towards him as pressing her lips to a thin line.

Jungkook opens his mouth but closes it immediately, whatever is it inside his mind probably a bad idea. Surrender when he sees her expression, he decided to give the bunny a smile that the girl always likes, "safe flight, Rosé."

The girl smiled in return and then disappear from Jungkook's view. In the same instant, the look on his face fell and his eyes began to runny.

If I say I love you, will you stay, Rosé?