26 | twenty-six

2 6

MAYBE ONE DAY

THEY BACK TO Seoul after few days along with the rest of them who stay with Chaeyoung in Melbourne.

The girl got permission to go overseas as long as she takes her medicine constantly. Despite being twenty-three she feels like she five years old kid.

As they planned, Jisoo doesn't have any clue about the engagement. And as Jungkook and Chaeyoung expected too, Jin knows about it long before his enlistment although they can't do anything about it, Jin said he happy for his friend and Jisoo.

And the K-pop industry finally saw the former Blackpink members appears on the media once again and Park Chaeyoung, officially known as Jeon Jungkook's girlfriend.

Many pro and cons for their relationship but Jungkook told himself no matter what happened, he never in millions year let go of her.

But the secret still a secret, till the end they will never let that slip.

The day finally comes when Jisoo will get engaged as the girls prepared various things, so the night will be perfect.

It's an afternoon when Jennie got one job which is distracted Jisoo and go shopping before going to the restaurant where the girls and Jisoo's boyfriend will be there.

Jungkook insisted to come with her even though she said it's fine and she could take care of herself. But we talked about Jungkook, he almost wins in every argued plus Lisa and Jennie agreed to it.

Chaeyoung busy inside the restaurant as she blowing some balloons, make fun of Lisa after sucked the helium and Jisoo's boyfriend enjoy the company same goes to Jungkook.

"Chae here, drink it first." Jungkook comes toward the girl while handing the medicines.

Gladly she takes it, "I feel like I have got a walking reminder."

Jungkook watching her gulped down the medicines and takes the glass from her when she finished, give her a smirk, "get used to it, baby and I know you like it."

She returns it with a smile but before Jungkook could ruffle her hairs, Chaeyoung already on her tiptoe and give a brief kiss on his cheek. "You right, I like it-love it actually."

The smirk becomes sort of an idiot grin real quick, flashing his bunny smile as he heard what she just said and the kissed on cheek obviously.

"Okaaaay love bird as much I love both of you, we have someone about to tie the knot tonight," Lisa interrupts the moment but a mischevious smile paint on her face, "please finish your work first, Jisoo unnie will be here anytime soon."

Instead back to his work, Jungkook has another idea to pissed off the girl. He wraps his arms around Chaeyoung, back hugging his girl and giveaway a pout once he rests his chin on Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Jealous much?" he brags out the girl as Chaeyoung let escape a laugh, knowing where this is going.

Lisa rolls her eyes, "oh please Jungkook, don't flatter yourself. If I ask Chaeng to leave you, she will."

"I don't believe you," Jungkook's arms tighten around Chaeyoung. "Make her."

The Thai girl arches her eyebrow, of course, accepted the challenge and looks at Chaeyoung a second later, "Chaeyoungie?"

Chaeyoung sighs and loosened his arms, then tilt her head a little bit so she could see Jungkook's face better from her side.

"Sorry Jungkook..."

Lisa smiles on victory as she pulls Chaeyoung to her embrace, Chaeyoung play along and let Jungkook sinks to the fact his own girlfriend drop him like a potato for Lalisa Manoban.

"Babe?!" Jungkook mouth drops slightly and both of the girls giggling at that.

"Back to work Jeon," Chaeyoung returns and leaves Jungkook that still disbelief whatever just happened.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jisoo arrived right on time with Jennie.

Lisa, Chaeyoung and Jungkook hide behind the bar but still manage to see whatever gonna happen after this along with Jisoo's boyfriend who looks nothing but nervous.

The plan was simple, Jennie will pretend to go to the toilet but the truth is, she will come to the girls hide place and switches up with Jisoo's boyfriend. Then the porposal start and they need a lot of lucks from there.

When they watch Jisoo and Jennie take a seat right in the middle of the room where everyone worked hard on it, Jisoo judging the place and somehow her voice filled the whole place.

"Are you sure we're not on a date, Jendeukie?" Jisoo asks playfully as she takes a seat.

They almost burst the laugh but Jungkook and Jisoo's boyfriend reflected pretty fast to close their mouth.

Jungkook shushed Chaeyoung right beside her ear and she shut up immediately. He didn't let her go though, he keeps her close to him until Jennie suddenly make an excuse to go to toilet.

Jennie runs to the place where everyone hiding and gives Jisoo's boyfriend thumbs up before the guy switched the place with Jennie.

They excited as the guy walks approaching Jisoo even Jungkook looks exciting. Then the guy taps on Jisoo shoulder lightly, but she jumps off her seat when she finds her boyfriend inside the restaurant—in suits and looks dashing.

"I feel nervous for them, oh my gosh..." Chaeyoung mutters under her breath and Jungkook hear it. Everyone nervous at this point.

Jisoo's boyfriend slowly go down on his one knee, take the classic red suede square box out from his suit, "I know I'm not perfect man but I love you so much to part where I couldn't see my future without you in it and I'm willing to be the perfect man for you, spending my whole life with you—so, Kim Jisoo, will you marry me?"

Jisoo is hopeless, she already crying as her hand cover her mouth. So the girls jumped out from their hiding and shout the loudest yes they could ever make. The oldest among the girls, speechless as soon as she saw everyone insde the restaurant.

Her gaze back to her boyfriend and jerk her head a little toward the others, "you heard them. It's a yes!"

The girls clap in excitement and jump here and there, especially Chaeyoung. Jungkook can't take off his eyes from her when he sees her as happy as now.

Then he thought, maybe one day...