19 | nineteen

1 9

A GOOD MORNING

JUNGKOOK WAKE UP in the morning as a glimpse of sunlight distributed his sleep and Rosé still asleep beside him as her strands hairs fall down and cover her beautiful bare face.

No, they didn't do anything. They just fall asleep next to each other and Rosé asked for it. She's vulnerable at the moment and Jungkook literally will do anything for her.

He staring down at her for a while now, ignoring the pain from his arm because she makes it as her pillow since God knows how long.

Gently he removes her strands hairs from her face. It probably tickles for her because next thing Jungkook know, she turns her body and her back facing him. Not using his arm as pillow anymore.

An amuse smile play on his face as he thinking in a romantic movie he watched with Rosé, most of the girls snuggle into the boys if they sleep in one bed, but she actually turns her back just to face him.

Way to ruin the imagination and the idea to cuddle with her.

Slowly he let go from Rosé and get off from the bed as quietly as he can so she doesn't wake up. Once he straightened, Jungkook put the blanket above her shoulder and let it be.

In the kitchen, he's in deep thought of what should he make for her breakfast.

But knowing his skill... He just gonna make something simple and he knows the taste will be same no matter what.

Omelette.

The young man takes three eggs and two kinds of cheese from the fridge. They already went to Market last night when Rosé doesn't want to go back to Alice's yet and Jungkook informed the boys he's fine and he is with the girl.

He starts to whisk the eggs at once. He pours it on the hot pan when he thinks it's well combined and put lots of cheese in it. Jungkook struggles to roll the omelette but with a slow attempt, hell yeah, he did it even it's messier than he thought.

"God, I don't know to make an omelette get me worn out." He sighs as he whipped off his little sweat on his forehead.

Jungkook satisfies at his omelette and put it on the tray that he found a few moments ago. Along with a glass of orange juice and mineral water.

Inside the bedroom where she still asleep he quietly put the tray on nightstand's table beside her. Without saying a word, suddenly Rosé stirs away on the bed and a soft groans escape from her mouth.

She shuts her eyes annoyed at the sunlight and she suddenly bolt up and sit, Jungkook startles at her action and rush to her side, "yaaah, are you okay?"

Rosè blinks, "It's smell like an omelette," she mutters, still half asleep.

Her eyes searching for his omelette, once she finds it, her eyes become wider than before, "I want that..." she whining and pouts like a little kid.

Look at her, what is she doing? Is she even awake?

Jungkook shook off his thought as his signature bunny smile appears on his face and takes the plate then takes sit on the edge of her bed, he was about to give the plate to her but she opens her mouth widely, signal him to feed her instead.

Scoop the edges of his omelette, slowly he feed her. Thank God it doesn't hot anymore so she can enjoy it without hurting herself. She moans lightly as she tastes the food, "gosh, it's so good."

Jungkook chuckles and he feels proud of himself just because he cooked her a freaking omelette and she said it's tasted good.

"Rosé, you probably regret your own attitude once you wake up properly," he says and gives another bite of omelette.

Just a minute, his omelette sold out by Rosé's stomach.

"Do you still hungry?" Jungkook asks, she shook her head, "okay, now freshen up. Do you have anything to change?"

Rosé nods, "yeah, I do have inside that door," she points a walk-in closet beside her bathroom door.

"Now go, I'll wait in the living room then we can go or do whatever you want," he says, more like an order but playfully ruffles her already-messy hairs.

Rosé smacks off his hand and gets inside the bathroom immediately. That received chuckles from Jungkook. Damn, he never sees this kind of Rosè and he likes it somehow.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rosé gives white t-shirt and jeans from Alice's wardrobe to Jungkook, it belongs to Alice's ex-boyfriend who now becomes her husband.

After a solid hour, they finally clean up. Rosé wears her black high-waist pants and ivory crop top and Jungkook with white t-shirt and jeans.

"Tell me Jungkook, you never go to Australia before, right?" Rosè asks as she plops down to the couch and sits beside him. Jungkook shakes his head but his eyes glued to his phone, ignoring the scene she claps her hand, "Then let's take a tour!" she exclaims.

Jungkook finally gives her attention, he turns his gaze to her and tilts a little bit his head, "where do you want to go?"

Rosè grins like a child, cute. "My favourite place."

"Let me guess, a park?"

She excitedly nods to him and bolt up from her seat and take his arm, "it's one hour and a half trip," she says, "we're going back to Melbourne."