04 | four

0 4

BACK TO SQUARE

JUNGKOOK CONVINCES ROSÉ to come with him back to the venue because he just realized everyone must be worried about him and losing her is the last thing he wants.

She doesn't talk much but she agreed to go with him.

Jungkook take off his baseball cap and put it on her, then he fix her hairs strand so her face little bit get cover.

He needs to protect her, if Rosé hide from media for two years; there must be a reason and he made a mental note to ask that later.

"Always look down so people won't recognize you, okay?" Rosé nods and take a sunflower bouquet from her table. He wants to ask who's that from but he discouraged. He's scared to hear her answer.

"It's little bit far from the venue, let's take a taxi."

Rosé shake her head slowly and grab his arm to stop him. "There's no taxi on this road, its private road, even you want to take you've to call it first, I think walk is the best solution, don't you think it's a bad idea?"

Jungkook can't help but smiles at her as he sees her beaming eyes. The idea of walking side by side with her is really a good one, "no, not at all."

So he takes Rosé hands and intertwines them like he already did it many times. It's perfectly fits to his hand as they walk out from McDonald and Rosé cover her face with her bouquet.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

When they arrive at the backstage, the sound check already finished and all the boys gather in one big waiting room waiting for Jungkook with anxiousness all over them.

Jungkook almost get scolded by his manager but when he saw Rosé beside Jungkook, he understands why Jungkook did that. So he let him off the hook for once.

Before he let Rosé get inside the room where the others wait for him, he blocks the way, "they miss you."

Jungkook's afraid his hyung will scare the hell out her. The young woman nods and gives him a smile, "I miss them too."

With that, Jungkook opens the door and burst scoff from Jin and Namjoon, Yoongi curses out loud, Jimin and Taehyung whining his name and Hoseok run to the maknae but stun right in front of Jungkook when he see familiar figure behind him.

Soon enough, the rest of them also freezes on their place as they saw the girl they've been looking for.

"Rosé..." Jin is the first one who's back to earth.

The young woman smiles genuinely towards them and bows slightly to them, "annyeong, everyone."

"You're here..." Taehyung's boxy smile appears and run toward her, he hugs her so tight and lifts her and swirl her around, "Chaeyoung is here!"

Rosé's honey rich laughs fill the room and Taehyung put back her on her feet again.

"She's real!" Jimin exclaims still unbelieving the one in front of them, "So we didn't see wrong person! It is you!"

Rosé nods at that, "I thought I saw familiar boys run out from McDonald today."

Everyone eyes grew wide.

"You saw them too?" It's Yoongi who asked.

"Yes, I was about to see their faces but they already run so I thought my eyes fooled me."

Knocks interrupt their small reunion and their manager reveals himself from the door. "Boys, fifty minutes to change and the show starts at seven." He informs the boys and his eyes swift to the young lady, "it's really nice to see you again, Rosé."

The moment their manager gets out from the room, everyone start to stretch and smile to the brunette girl.

"As much as we want to stay and talk to you, the show must go on." Namjoon starts, getting her attention, "we'll talk with you in between solo stage, alright."

"Fighting!" she encourages everyone and one by one leave the room.

Before Hoseok close the door, he look back to Rosé and his eyes fix to Jungkook who stand behind her, "yah maknae! Don't take it too long okay?"

And with that he leaves Jungkook and Rosé.

"Why are you still here? You should go, your fans waiting for you." She asks after a brief silence.

He didn't answer her immediately; he takes a step forward, "stay."

"You'll stay, right?"

Rosé eyes soften, she put her hand to Jungkook's cheek and gently stroke her finger against his; he closed his eyes as he feels the warm of her palm against his cold skin.

"Go Jungkook, they're waiting for you." she says softly to him.

Jungkook thought it's really enough for him and he leaves her inside their waiting room and prepare for tonight's gig.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jungkook always run back to the backstage whenever they change the outfit or when solo stage begin just to ensure if Rosé's still there or not. He feels happy whenever he saw her face, she's here, right beside him.

And that's truly enough for him.

On stage he even looks happier; the boys get it and sometimes teased him. Honestly, all of them are very happy.

They spend their spare time just to talk with Rosé. One thing the boys realize about her; she never answer about personal thing, she preferred to ask them about themselves rather than talk about her.

When the gig finally over, Jungkook scan everyone at backstage but there isn't hint of Rosé's existence. Blood run out from his system as he thought the worst.

No.

He rushes back to the waiting room, where she's supposed to be waiting for them and opened the door and freeze.

Empty, leaving a sunflower bouquet on coffee table, the one that Rosé carried.

Jungkook knees become weak but he keep on walking towards the flower. On top of the bouquet, there is a letter.

No. Please No.

His breathing became unsteady as he takes the letter and read;

You did a great job up there. I'm proud of you. Love, Rosie.

It's brief of second as the others follow the maknae and shut in silence when they watchingJungkook, standing-alone there with tears streaming down his cheeks.

Jin comes forward and without a word, he wraps his arms around Jungkook and let the youngest rest on his shoulder.

It struck in that he's fucking back to square.