33 | thirty-three

3 3

ONE QUESTION FOUR WORDS

SHE READING A book, a classic story about Julius Ceasar when Jungkook comes inside the room. Bouquet on hands rings inside the pocket and hopes in pray she will say yes.

Chaeyoung smiles immediately when she looks at him come inside. Closing her book so she will focus on him, "you're back."

"I am." Jungkook returns. "Do you miss me?"

The girl can't help but rolls her eyes, "oh please you just left this morning Jungkook."

"Ouch, my girlfriend apparently didn't miss her handsome boyfriend." He touching his chest pretending to be hurt, but his smile can't help but play playfully om his face.

"I see you..." She coughs then clearing her throat, "oh God sorry, let me repeat again. I see you brought me something?"

He looks down at his bouquet on his hand and pressing his lips to a thin smile before shaking his head, "um no. This isn't for you."

"What?"

"I'm kidding, of course, this is for you." He walks forward to her gives the bouquet to her.

She loves it without a doubt since she takes it and smells the florist scent out from the flowers.

Then she furrows her eyebrow, putting down her flowers on her laps before staring at her boyfriend, "this is Friday..."

"Um yeah, what about that?" Jungkook raises his eyebrow, get along with her.

"You always bring me flowers on Monday." She deadpan, judging him with her eyes.

Jungkook smiles, oh he admired her for always sniffing things out before he could explain himself.

Maybe that's why he never matches his step with her, she always one step faster than him. But she also the one who always stops and waits for him — willingly to get left behind just to walk with him together.

That's why Jungkook so in love with her.

And it just hit him hard that he doesn't know what to say. He didn't plan any speech to one kneel down to her, Jungkook needs to think fast.

"Well, I can't give my girlfriend twice a week for flowers?"

"Of course you can, it just - " she sighs, "never mind. Thank you for the flowers as always Jungkook."

"The princess deserves it." He gives her a kiss on top of her crown head. Then take a seat on the chair beside her, his favorite chair for a few weeks now.

And she has no clue Jungkook about to propose her, Chaeyoung back to her book again with a highlight pen on her left hand. Chaeyoung been highlight a hard word from classic books, she said, killed the boredom.

"Chae." He asks for attention, "Chae?"

The woman didn't give a look, just humming to him as a sign she is listening to him but her eyes so fixated to the book.

"Do you remember at Jisoo's weeding, the moment she threw her bouquet to the crowd?" Jungkook starts. He has a plan in his mind, hope he won't screw up.