29 | twenty-nine

2 9

TOMORROW MORNING

COUPLE DAYS PASSED by just like that.

Now Chaeyoung officially stays in Hospital, many people noticed that BTS members and former members of BLACKPINK come and go to the same hospital constantly.

Many speculations but none of them know the truth, some of them even though Chaeyoung about giving birth of Jungkook's baby. Weird news, even if he wants it, that can only happen in his wildest dream. But it's fine, everyone protects Chaeyoung in every single effort they can do. At least until Chaeyoung getting better or she ready to the world know.

As for today, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin spot in a jewellery shop, picking a ring but argue in every single thing.

For example, they don't know Chaeyoung's finger size — Taehyung and Jimin blame Jungkook for being such a fool don't know his girlfriend finger size and the maknae doesn't want to give up.

"How supposed I know, when every time I hold her hand it's getting thinner and thinner hyung?" he defends to his hyung.

Jimin almost burst a laugh as he thought how ridiculous they are now, fighting over a finger size. Then he gives some suggestions which are, call the girls and they picked Jisoo.

"I don't know either — "

Jungkook and Taehyung groan in frustration as Jimin still hold the phone, "this is hopeless..."

"She once used my ring though, and it fits her."

The boys gathered up, covering the phone at the top and listen to Jisoo's voice via the speaker.

"Can we know what size?" Taehyung asks.

"Honestly boys, don't you know the shop can make the ring smaller so it will fits? Just pick a damn ring and put it on her finger first, then resize it."

The famous maknae line looks up and switches their sights to one another, then Jungkook sighs and messages lightly his forehead. "Why we didn't think of that, hyung."

"Is my job done? I'm going to visit Chae tonight by the way."

"Alright then, see you tonight Jisoo, thank you for helping us," Taehyung says and the phone finally ended.

They back to the counter and look at the ring in the display. Then one of the rings catches his eyes. It's perfect for her, simple yet bright and he really hopes she will like it.

Before he back to the hospital, it has been his thing now to go to the supermarket flowers every day to pick up flowers for his flower.

He finally can do it for her and somehow he feels happy about it.

"Oh you earlier today."

The florist, a woman little bit younger than him, smile as soon as she realized the regular customer just come to the shop.

Jungkook wave casually to the woman and approached the bouquet lay nicely on the wooden table, ready to pick it up by the owner.

"Your sunflowers over there and these blue hydrangeas for Jimin." She gives the new and freshly made by the florist to Jungkook.

"Hah! I know you will give a flower to Jimin hyung! Why don't you give it yourself? I swear Jimin asked me the same question all over again."

"Shut up. Just said from his secret admirer like always and it's not every day you friendly with the famous worldwide boy group." She scrunches her nose then leave him alone again with the sunflowers.

Jungkook gives the card to her and as usually she only charged for the sunflowers. Bidding a goodbye then he off to go to hospital again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

At the night Jisoo and Jungkook stay in the hospital when suddenly the doctor come visit the room.

"Chaeyoung how you're feeling today?" The Doctor asked as he pushes a syringe to her pulse on the right hand. Chaeyoung flinches a little as she makes a contact with it.

"I'm fine but I feel stiff that's all." Jungkook stays beside her, then she gives a quick smile to her boyfriend. "Oh and I vomited few times..."

The doctor smiles to the woman and nodded, "it's normal but please keep eating and you should walk around in the morning tomorrow if you want of course."

As usual, the doctor told her the condition, which nothing changes at all and Chaeyoung, as usual, take things not a big deal but Jisoo and Jungkook didn't.

After the doctor finished checking some of her medicines he asked Jungkook to come with him to the front, leave behind Jisoo and Chaeyoung with her green apple on Jisoo's hand.

When the door closed, the facial on doctor's face fall down and put his hands inside his white robes.

"Jungkook, for tomorrow..." he starts slow and careful, "I hope you can be strong for her."

Jungkook furrowed his brows and crossed his arms on his chest, "what do you mean, doctor?"

The doctor sighs, "no matter what happens tomorrow morning, be strong because she will need you."

He doesn't know what get inside him but Jungkook nodded understandably to the statement then the doctor gives him a sincerely smile before pat his shoulder then leave the man alone at the quiet corridor.