09 | nine

0 9

FINALLY THE ENCOUNTER

COUNTDOWN TO THE day when Rosé decides to let him see her again is killing him every seconds. Whenever he woke up in the morning he will close his eyes again and remind himself to keep patience and wait.

On twelfth days, he mirrors himself for last time before he heading to Jisoo's place, Jungkook satisfies by his outfit. He looks okay with plaid shirt, cover by jacket and ripped jeans, all in black.

Jisoo told him, Rosé arrived two days ago, in the tenth day, but she asked him to wait till the day she told him so. Hating the fact he still had to wait, he become grumpy, salty and whatever you want to call it toward his hyung out of blue. But somehow, the rest of them thought it's amuses how Jungkook stay still and waiting for her patiently.

When he gets out from his room, he finds Taehyung and Jimin watching a movie while eating popcorn. He approaches them and take a few popcorn without say a word. In the kitchen there is Jin, try to make a food alone, when he about to leave the dorm.

"Hyung, I'm going," Jungkook's voice startles Jin and he turns his body to face the youngest.

Jin scans Jungkook from tip to toe and he gives him a thumbs up after that, "be careful, don't get caught okay?"

Jungkook nods, "I will."

As Jungkook about to get out from the kitchen Jin shout his name, the youngest turns his body immediately.

"Send my hi to Jisoo?" Jin smile, but it's that bittersweet smile again, creeping up to his face.

The youngest twitch a smirk on his face to cover his concerns, knowing Jin would never forgive Jungkook if he pities him, "why don't you go with me then hyung?"

Jin shook his head slowly, "not everyone gets what they want, maknae." he retorts then he shakes off his thoughts, "go now, she probably waiting for you."

Jungkook feels bad about Jin and his story with Jisoo but he get out from the kitchen not wanting to be tell twice by the eomma, takes his bucket hat and his black mask and out from the scene to finally meet her.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jungkook arrives at Jisoo's place after twenty minutes ride from his place. Three knocks on the door for finally the front door unlock and Jisoo come in the view.

"Morning, Jungkook." she greets him as smile play on her face, "come in and do you already have a breakfast?"

"Ah, yes." he lied, but soon his stomach betrayed him. Jungkook too excited for today and he forgot to take a toast from the kitchen, "second thought, noona. Can I?"

That receives a chuckle from Jisoo and teasing smile, "yeah sure, come in."

She opens wide her door and let the young man in. Jungkook looks around and finds her place so simple yet modern at the same time. What a lovely place.

"Ah, noona," he calls her, Jisoo turns her back, "Jin hyung send his greet to you," he delivers his hyung message.

Jisoo freeze for a millisecond then quickly recover and give him a smile as points out where the kitchen and he should sit because Jisoo already prepared pancakes and she put out some of her topping; honey, butter, berries, and whipped cream.

"Here eat first," Jisoo orders the young man to eat.

The place is too quiet, something missing—right, she is missing. "Noona, where is she?" he asks as its come out as half-whispers as he swollen his food.

"She's not arrive yet," she says while put down a tea on Jungkook's table.

"Rosé didn't stay at your place?" he asks.

"She is but she told me she headed out for moments," she informs him as she sits in front of him, "don't worry she will back in a few minutes."

He swollen his fluffy pancake again, "did she use mask or anything to cover her face? People probably will recognize her." he ask in concerned.

Not like Australia, in Korea, there are big changes people recognize her after all she is former member of Blackpink.

Jisoo chuckles, "don't worry, she wearing mask and even without it, no one gonna realize who she is. I got surprised when I saw her first."

He raises his eyebrow, "what do you mean?"

As if it's a cue, the front door got unlocked and the familiar voice lingering the whole place, "Unnie, I'm back!"

"In the kitchen!" Jisoo shouts back and give the boy a huge smile.

A second later there she is, the one he called home for almost a year now, years admiring her from far.

The young woman appears in grey sweatpants and white sweater tuck inside the pants. She has a bouquet, sunflowers bouquet, again.

Jisoo right. Jungkook can't recognize her at first.

She is look different from the last time they facetime inside his dorm with Jisoo, the day when Jisoo busted him. Her hairs—she cut it. Its perfectly cut under her shoulder, straight like papers but still brunette.

Rosé realized they have company and little bit taken aback, but when she fixes her glance to his. The most sweetest smile that never get compare by any other girl, the one that always be his favorite smile, she has it, form on her face.

Her delicate smile stays on the surface as she tilts her head a little and put acuteness he never get enough of and show off her sunflower bouquet.

"Annyeong, Jungkook."