02 | two

0 2

LOOKING FOR THE GIRL

THANKS TO JIN, Jungkook can't help but think about Australia. She must be there, Jungkook tells himself that over and over again as they keep carrying on with the tour.

With lots of patience, the boys arrived at Melbourne last night and will have a gig in two days. He has time to wander around the city and hopes that he at least find a trace about her in here, at her growth upcountry.

But tonight, they all get some rest since it's been a long day.

As in the morning, Taehyung gets inside Jungkook's room, already in his grey winter sweater and jeans when Jungkook is still drooling on his pillow and wear a baby pink pyjama.

What a horrific scene.

Of course, the boys know about Jungkook's plan today and they eagerly volunteered to join him.

"Yah, I thought the one who should be excited for today is you. Why on earth are you still drooling over the pillow?" Taehyung whine as he hit Jungkook with other pillows right beside Jungkook's face.

Jungkook groans out loud, "go away hyung!" he curses under his breath and he can't open his eyes but know who that voice belongs to.

"Get some shower, the others already at Lobby and have breakfast." He informs the youngest and doesn't care about the curse, he's not Jin.

As Taehyung's looking at the youngest who's dead-ass sleep, probably because of jet-lag last night. He gets irritated, "be quick, Jeon Jungkookie!"

Jungkook only nods with annoyed groans slips.

Taehyung let out a long sigh while looking at Jungkook in disbelief, "if you don't come down in twenty minutes, I swear, if I find Rosé first, I'll ask her to be my girlfriend"

He straightened up immediately, "yah! Hyung!" he yells, his eyes grow wide.

Taehyung doesn't believe her name affected him so much, fucking whipped for her. He thought as he leaves the youngest.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jungkook comes down precisely twenty minutes with his mask and winter outfit, mostly in black.

The others also try not to wear something that would catch their attention when they hit the road. Yoongi is the first one who realized Jungkook and waves his hand to make the youngest come to their sit. When Jungkook sits beside Namjoon, Hoseok is the first one who cracks the quiet.

"Do you think we can find her in here?"

No lie, they're all anxious about today.

"There is a small chance though," Namjoon answers, "let's just hope."

The boys became friends with Rosé and know her so well, that's thanks to Jungkook. He introduced the boys with her a year ago, officially as a friend not just as a fellow idol. They're also friends with Lisa, Jisoo and Jennie but they became close to Rosé more because she's the only one that Jungkook always brings to the dorm.

All of them look at Rosé as a little sister that they have to protect and when she decided to disappear, it breaks their hearts too.

After breakfast, they decided to split into groups; Jin with Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung will be in one group, and Yoongi with Jungkook.

"Just a reminder, today we're in a mission to find Rosé but you guys should enjoy the city too," Namjoon inform them and they nod understanding.

With that, they go in separate ways.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

They couldn't find her at the end of the day.

Jungkook just realized, even though they became friends for years, it doesn't mean he knows about her.

"I fucking don't know anything about her," he mumbles frustrated as they're eating at the fine restaurant.

"Language, young man," Jin warns them but everyone chuckles in replies. 10 years of living together and Kim Seokjin, still be the mother of BTS.

"The more I think about it, I think, she's really avoiding us," Taehyung says and hung low his head, playing with his food.

"Maybe we've been spotted and she knows?" Jimin assumes.

Jungkook doesn't want to agree with his hyungs' words but he also thought something like that in the past few months. There is nothing they can do now, it's getting late and tomorrow they have to do a soundcheck for the gig.

"We should go now," Yoongi says, "let's go, there still tomorrow."

Everyone agreed and go back to the hotel after they finished their dinner.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jungkook, inside his room, starred at his phone as he keeps back and forth the camera rolls where he and Rosé took pictures together or Rosé being teased by the others boys inside their dorm or Rosé absurd dance that Jungkook quietly took.

Then he switches to a messaging app and finds her name still hanging on the first bar, still every night, he tried to text her but never got a reply.

He typed, where are you? For a millions time now but tonight he decided to erase it and shut his phone. He let out a deep sigh and throws away his phone, shutting his eyes and her face visiting him on the darkness once more.

"Goodnight, Rosé." he murmurs under his breathe and sleep takes him away.