06 | six

0 6

BABY PINK NOTE

"IS SHE HERE?"

Jungkook and Lisa quite know each other because of Rosé. Talking to each other with curse and bicker is something common between both of them.

Lisa face falls down and shakes her head weakly, "no... She's not here with me."

He should know she won't be here. These past months, she's been disappointed him a lot and it doesn't surprise him if she isn't here.

"uhm... sorry to interrupt," Jimin clear his throat, "but we're also dying to know what are you doing here, Lisa?"

"Right," she locks her eyes to Jungkook, "I'm here to give you something, Jungkook."

He eagerly take a step forward as he heard that, but she put her palm in front of his face, "not yet, I want to know something first. It's about her."

He frowns, "what do you mean?"

"You and the boys were the last ones who saw her in person," she emphasizes. "how did she look like now?"

Jungkook swear he can hear a hint of sadness  inside that simple  question and he blinks, "she's still beautiful."

Jungkook blurts nonsense and receives chuckles and snickers from the boys and Lisa.

"Not that, idiot." she shook her head disbelief, but continue, "so does that mean she's looks fine?"

Jungkook nods, "yeah, she is. What's that about?"

Lisa didn't answer immediately. Stop on her track for a brief of second then she put a smile on her face, "ah it's nothing, I just miss her and we barely talk that's all."

"Lisa," Taehyung calls out, they forget there are the boys in the room too, put their confused look, "how you get inside here?"

Actually that's the major question from all of them. Lisa put out a smirk on her face, "magic," she teased them while twinkle her fingers.

They roll their eyes in annoy and she laughs, "kidding, I was in the crowd you know. I watched you guys perform."

"Really?"

She nods and dart a deadly glare to Jungkook, "that's why I am pissed off when saw this brat's face as soon as he got here, he fucking used two faced. I thought he's fine but turns out... he looks like shit."

"Language, young lady." a warn from Jin as usual.

Jungkook groans, "thanks Lisa, I'm flattered." His sarcastic make Lisa twich her tip of lips a little.

Between BTS and Blackpink, whenever Lisa, Rosé and Jungkook are in one room it's just a matter of seconds that they will bicker to each other.

"Chaeyoung won't like to see you in this state, you know." Lisa sighs completely ignoring Jin's warning as she's scanning the miserable person right in front of her.

Jeon Jungkook is indeed a mess without Rosé.

"The important thing is, you shouldn't look like that. Jungkookie, please put that bunny smile, because I like it the most. That's probably all she said." she imitating Rosé voice and her words that she always told Jungkook whenever he had a bad day.

Rosé really does like Jeon Jungkook bunny smile.

"Is that what you want to give me Lisa? her imitation?" Jungkook tilts his head a little, waiting for her answers.

He doesn't want to be rude at her but he can't help but push her to corner, knowing she brings something about Rosé. And Lisa can see that she pulls out something from her bag and reveal a piece of pink note.

"This, this is what I want to give you."

Jungkook's about to take it from her hand but she jerk it away and block his way, "before you read, just to remind you; she sent me these two weeks ago."

Again, a rush of anxious feeling run inside his system, he's fucking scared to take the note from Lisa suddenly. It took a lot of courage to take the note and read it in silence.

Please be patient, Jungkook. We'll meet again, soon. Untill the day come, will you put your smile? I hate seeing your gloomy face. Sincerely, Rosè.

"She texted me few days ago to go to your concert and asked me to give that to you. Chaeng preparated everything for me, ticket and the way to come and see you. She pleaded me you know, begged me to come here even though I declined at first." She swifts his eyes toward the boys, "no offense, but I was about to keep under radar this past year. Again, her reason is my comand and I can't believe I risk it all just to meet you."

Jungkook's heart feel tighter as he heard every single words coming from Lisa.

He doesn't know what to say, heck he doesn't even know what's going on. Did Rosé seriously does all of that? Just to give him a piece of pink note?

"Talk about freedom, can we ask you what's going on with Blackpink?" Hoseok speaks up, pressing at first to get Lisa attention.

The boys are a little bit nervous because they don't know if this is sensitive topic or not towards the girl.

Lisa gives a thin smile, "about that... I'm sorry, that's not my secret to tell." She says with sad facial and then quickly straightened up, "oh well, my job is done here. I think I should go now."

Everyone keeps in silence, drown on their own thought. Lisa who see thats only can pull out a small sad smile, "lighten up guys, you're all about to know the reason." and her eyes fixed to Jungkook, "just like what she said, be patient."

"She won't come back, isn't she?" Jungkook asks and it come out in whispers. He's weak just because of the idea.

"She will," Lisa states in heartbeat, "for the hint; when one of my unnie decided to comeback. That's when she come home."

It's really a short reunion with Lisa but the girl must go now. Jimin walks toward the girl and hug her friendly. The rest of them follow him.

"It's really nice to see you again, Lisa." Namjoon says as he takes his turn to hug her.

After she bid her goodbye, she walks to the door, before she closes the door she stop on her track, "Jungkook ah?"

Lisa calls him, Jungkook looks up. Her face unreadable and he clueless.

"Please wait for her, even it takes a thousand year to see her again. That is if only you really love her."