34 | thirty-four

3 4

I WILL GO TO YOU LIKE A FIRST SNOW

FEW DAYS AFTER Jungkook little scene about asked the woman to marry him, they back to their daily routine. Not only that, Chaeyoung somehow slightly eager when she does her therapy for her legs today.

The paralyzed legs were only her effects from chemo but it doesn't mean her legs not become stiff and hard to move. So she does therapy every morning.

Still sicks, that what she always said but I'm okay, I'm doing okay and that what she always ended it every time people visiting her.

The couple back to her room, Jungkook in the back pushing down her wheelchair as Chaeyoung humming a song beautifully.

She is in a good mood.

Jungkook stops the wheelchair right beside her bed, walk closer to the woman, he loops his hand under her legs and carry her in bridal style as Chaeyoung wraps her hands around his neck.

Smiling at Jungkook as the man carefully put her back to her bored bed. She gives a quick kiss on his cheek, makes him smile idiotically at her.

She surely knows how to affection him.

A few hours later Jungkook sits on the couch on the corner of the room, crossing his legs and scrolling down through his twitter.

Jimin just updated BangtanTV about a few days ago. With stupid titles and risk it all; JUNGKOOKIE, CONGRATULATIONS!

And really it's blowing up everywhere, but did Jungkook care about the media? No, he doesn't like it for ages — however, he does want to know what people think about the proposed.

He saved it in the back of his mind to see through the internet but first, he wants to see how Park Jimin did an edit. So he plays it, silently, but his eyes still manage to glance up to Chaeyoung who busy with her books and back again to her phone.

"Jungkook." She calls out suddenly when he cracks at the fact Namjoon and Yoongi more nervous than himself.

"Jungkookie." She calls out again, this time Jungkook humming back at her.

She sighing and Jungkook knows she annoys.

"Yes?" This time with verbal.

He paused the video right on Alice's face showed up, fidgeting her hands as she took a peek on the window.

As if she is five years old, she slamming closes her book and grinning at him cutely. "You know, I've been thinking..."

Jungkook has no idea where this conversation will go but it's Chaeyoung, sometimes she just random.

"Thinking about?" Pushing her a bit, somehow he also curious.

"That..." she purposely stops in mid-way, gives him a teasing look then suddenly sighs, "I am ephemeral..."

Chaeyoung leaning back to her bed and give him a look. He cocked up his eyebrow, eyes appeared over the book on her lap, then to her phone beside her.

His crossing legs seem to tighten over each other. He does know what it is meant. Ephemeral — lasting for a very short time. But he doesn't want to think anything leads him to anxiety or the worst thing.

So Jungkook ignore the pain on his chest as he smirks to his girlfriend, "took a peek in a dictionary, did you?"

"Yeah..." She admitted shyly.