15 | fifteen

1 5

THE TRUTH UNTOLD

JUNGKOOK'S HEARTBEATS FASTER when Jennie said their destination was to the hospital. Negative thoughts approach him and he didn't know what to say, he stiffs on his seat right beside Taehyung.

The boxy smile guy holds the maknae hands, knows exactly his feelings right now. Whatever happens, they know going to Hospital is something no good and no one prepared.

"Why are we going to the hospital?" Jimin asks in low, slightly afraid for the answer but be the brave one representing everyone's questions.

Jennie make a thin smile and face the six clueless boys, "we're going to pick up Chaeyoung there," before Jungkook could ask again, Jennie adds and her eyes fixated to Jungkook, "and you might want to see it by yourself."

"We can't say anything but wait for us to get to the hospital." Jisoo chirps in and they're in silent after that.

Their ride suddenly became quiet, whether what was on their minds was clear Jungkook began to fret.

They descended through the basement, differently when they went to the restaurant, this time they cover their faces so that no one was aware of their arrival. They can't make any fuss inside the hospital.

The girls lead the way to the nine floors, where patients are hospitalized. Once they get out from the lift, the girls take off the mask and their hat. "It's safe here, no one going to recognize us." Lisa informs them.

"Do you often come here?" Yoongi asks.

"Few times," Jisoo shorts replies, then she smiles broadly when seeing two old couple sitting near at the white door.

"Auntie, uncle!" she exclaims in English.

Those who are called turn around and smile as they walk toward them, they stand up and greet the nine young adults. "Ah, girls, you made it on time," the boys surprise how the old couple talk in Korean. They bow immediately and they return it, "oh, are they your friends, Jisoo?" asked the old man.

"Yes, they are our friends from Korea, they're an idol, like us—well, used to be." she says clearly, a little bit awkward at the end but she manages to sound fine with it.

Then Jennie's eyes swift to the boys, "guys this is Chaeyoung's parent. Mr and Mrs Park."

The boys introduced themselves immediately and tell them there is Jin who's in Military now so he couldn't make it. The old couple gave them a warm welcome.

"Holy shit, you must be kidding with me!" a high-pitch voice startled all of them and a woman who carried a tray of coffee come to the scene.

Her jaw dropped as she staring at the six grown up man in front of her, the boys swear they terrified. She could be one of those overreacting fans or worst the crazy one. But her face somehow looks familiar.

Jimin come closer to Namjoon who beside him, Yoongi looks paler than he already has, Taehyung's mouth slightly open, Jungkook and Hoseok freeze on their spot. Lisa clutch to Jennie's while the girl comes forward to the unknown woman.

"Unnie, you make the boys scared." Jennie informs the woman, "boys this is Chaeyoung's big sister, Alice unnie."

A big relief rushes into the boys' system and it's comfortable to talk with Alice because she speaks in Korean too.

"Mom, Dad, Ivan already wait for you, take some rest at home, I'll take the turn with girls." Alice says toward her parents with that, Mrs and Mr Park left the scene.

Then the atmosphere becomes thick, the woman crosses her hand on her chest glare sharply toward the girls.

"Chaeyoung doesn't know, isn't she?" The girls nod in unison, Alice bit her lower lips nervously, "you guys are so dead once she wakes up - "

"Wake up?" 

Jungkook can't help but emphasizes, he's worried sick to the girl, especially now they are inside a freaking hospital many things happen here and Jungkook doesn't know which one Rosé's reason.

"Is she... Is she alright?" it's come out as half-whispered but Jungkook's eyes never leave Alice's.

He needs an answer right now.

Alice fixates to Jungkook and she tilts her head a little, "wait, let me guess you are Jungkook?" he nods, "of course you are." she mutters. The woman rushes her fingers through her brunette hairs and lets out a sharp exhale, "Jennie... Lisa... Jisoo..." her voice sternly, "what are you girls do?"

"Unnie, please." Jennie whining as she takes a step forward to her, "let them know, Chaeyoung stubborn as fuck and this is the only way to let them knows."

Lisa nods, "she can't hide it forever," she starts, she takes glance a second to Jungkook, "besides he deserves to know, you know we right, unnie."

Alice didn't answer it back, she looks at the Bangtan and she closed her eyes for a second and let out sighs as she says, "she probably hate us after this..."

Jisoo sighs in relief as Lisa and Jennie's legs become weak and break down to the floor, they feel relief too. Jungkook on the other hand, looks completely dumbfounded, don't understand anything that they've been talking about. He just knows it has something to do with Rosé and that's the matter.

"Where is she?" Jungkook asks.

Alice jerked her head toward the white door behind Jisoo, "there, but you can't get inside, you can see her through the glass and I have something important to tell you after that."

Jungkook rushes to the door and takes a peek; The cold wash that goes down his back, the lead weight in his stomach, dry mouth, heart-thumping painfully as he sees his nightmares; Rosé lay on the bed, unconscious, paler, skinner and infused.