35 | thirty-five

Reminder, this is the final chapter.

And loves,

just stop your crying it is a sign of the times.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

3 5

BLUE SKY COLLAPSE

JUNGKOOK IS IN white today, but not in a tuxedo and all, just simple white button-up shirt with jeans and sneakers.

He nervous but a smile creeping up on his smile as he checked himself for the last time. Jungkook needs to look good when he meets her, he always does try to impress the girl.

Chaeyoung, the love of his life.

He finally satisfied and get out of his room just to see Jin with Jisoo laughing at whatever Taehyung does. They realize Jungkook's when he about to pass them, they give him a genuine smile and he returns it immediately.

Without words, Jungkook takes a sneak inside the kitchen and as he expects he found Jennie sit on the counter, Yoongi stands beside her and Namjoon leaned back to the fridge. They talked to each other probably a light conversation because Jennie's smile never leaves her face the same as Yoongi and Namjoon.

"I'm going, hyung, noona." The youngest informs them and the same as Jisoo, Taehyung and Jin they give him a gummy smile from Jennie and Yoongi, a thumbs up from Namjoon.

"Send my hi to Chaeyoung," Yoongi says to Jungkook and when he about to leave the house, he bumped to Jimin and Lisa.

"Don't forget the flowers, maknae." Jimin reminds him as the youngest just nod, he knows which flowers.

He already prepared everything all he has to do is go to her and he can't wait any longer.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

His destination before meet her is a supermarket flower few stores down the hospital street he used to go.

As Jimin said Jungkook can't forget the flowers.

A bell ringing when getting inside the store and greeted by a scent of flowers that remind him of her; roses, sunflowers, lilies, daffodils, tulips and every single flower inside the store. It really reminds him of her.

"You look dashing today Jungkook." The florist girl says as handed him his sunflowers and white roses bouquet just like what he requested all the time.

"Thank you and this," Jungkook gives the young woman his black card and she takes it.

"The roses in the house by the way," she informs him in a sweet, sweet voice as she swipes the card and only put the sunflowers cost not the roses.

Jungkook raises his eyebrow, suspicious at her action, because this florist girl never is this kind to him, "why? You never do that before."

She lightly chuckles and hands back the card, lean on the counter she locked her eyes to the roses, "Just say that this is my congratulations gift for both of you."

A sheepish smile can't help but appears om his face as he looks down to the bouquets inside his embrace, "yeah, thank you..."