14 | fourteen

1 4

WELCOME TO MELBOURNE

SO THE THING is a week after pestered Bang PD to let Jungkook hiatus—well, all the boys actually pestered and begged Bang PD to let them go. With proper reasons that Jennie and Jisoo gave explanations to Bang PD along with Yang Hyun Suk, secretly withouth the boys acknowledge about what's gonna happen and where they boys heading off.

Bang PD finally let the boys go. It's taking longer than their thoughts for them to be ready, as much as the boys want to drop everything instantly, they still have others gig they need to finish.

So Jisoo and Jennie headed there first few days before their arrival. According to Jennie, Rosé doesn't know the boys about to visit her. Lisa also flew to Australia three days ago; basically it's a full house.

The fans know about they left Seoul yesterday but they never know where they're heading off. Big Hit Entertainment also announced the boys will get short Hiatus and the fans being understood. The boys worked so hard for past years, a little holiday won't hurt anyone. But of course, once they landed at Melbourne, it is aired to Media.

Jisoo, Lisa and Jennie waiting for them on the minibus they already prepared. Jungkook informs Jennie they already landed and she replied it with simple, OK. As expected from Jennie Kim.

Once Jungkook takes a step to the minibus; he meets with Jennie busy with her phone, Lisa and Jisoo talking to each other and but Jennie is the first one who realized their arrival; she gives them her gummy smile.

"Welcome to Melbourne, boys!" she welcomed everyone and quickly sit on the random chair. Namjoon and Hoseok at the very back, Yoongi sit with Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

Once they already, Lisa breaks the quiet, "you guys hungry?"

"Starving," they say in unison just to receive chuckles from the girls. It's 13 hours flight, of course, they are hungry.

"Let's eat then," Jisoo states and ask the driver to go to a restaurant that the boys don't know, "I hope you all like steak."

"We're not complaining noona," Jungkook retorts as he rests his head to the chair and closes his eyes, damn he got jet lag immediately.

"Where is Chaeyoung though?" Taehyung asks the boys to roll their eyes in return. They already know Rosé won't pick them up, Jennie already told them that.

Taehyung knows he asked an ambiguous question, so he restated again, "I mean, where she is right now not why she's not here. Geez, you guys so grumpy when it comes starving..."

Can't believe he gets attack without them to say a word.

"Soon," Jennie states, "we will meet her soon."

"Park Chaeyoung is a busy girl you know in Melbourne," Jisoo chirps in with the playful tone and the chats get along.

They feel bad Jin can't join them because of his military service but they will buy him lots of souvenir and the girls promise to visit Jin once they back to Korea. Apparently, Lisa just got called to have contracted to be an ambassador model in Korea so she will back to the game again and stay in Seoul.

"Are we going to do a crazy thing and don't cares about others say, or we want to be a nice kid?" Namjoon asks once the bus parked at one finest restaurant in Melbourne.

Sparkling eyes and big grin play on Hoseok's face, like he anticipates the question, "let's do a crazy thing!" he exclaims excitedly.

The rest of them nods to Hoseok's stated, they know what Namjoon tried to say and somehow they excite for it.

The girls take off their hat and mask and they jump out from the minibus while laughing how ridiculous their decision and let the world know that former members of Blackpink and Bangtan Sonyeondan are friends.

They walks into the restaurant like a fucking goals squad having a good vacation together in Melbourne, knowing there's nothing lose anymore.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It's feeling so good, talking to each other like old friends even though they don't really that close before. But Bangtan boys studied them in no time.

Jennie Kim might be that bitch on stage but when they just simply have a talk, she nothing but that cute and shy girl, especially with that gummy smile. Put Yoongi and Jennie in one frame and ask them to pull their gummy smile, Jungkook swears, it will cancel every single cuteness in this world.

Then there is Kim Jisoo, everyone acknowledges her visual goddess but they never know Jisoo actually talk active and eat-well. Taehyung told the boys how Jisoo before, back when they were MC together.

Lalisa Manoban is something else, she is that meme and loud and her presence somehow remind them of Jin but at the same time, a very attractive girl not to mention really good at dancing. Jimin compliments her for her dance, Hoseok too. She is obviously a talented girl, no doubt and period.

Once they finished dinner, they back to the bus. When everyone already settles in, Jennie gives a quick glare to Lisa and Jisoo, both of them do the same thing. They look like doing telepathy because the next thing Jungkook see is they nod firmly toward each other.

"To Royal Hospital please."