13 | thirteen

1 3

ANOTHER COMPANY

MIN YOONGI LOOKS pisses off when heard Jungkook and Jimin's conversation, ridiculous and stupid statement thrown out from the youngest members of Bangtan about the love of his life.

Jungkook stays freeze as he stares intently at the bouquet in Yoongi's hand. How Yoongi ended up with freaking sunflowers when all Jungkook knows that is her thing.

Jimin stays on his feet, he knows Yoongi listens to every single word Jungkook said. He about to tell Jungkook that Yoong is here too, but the older told him to keep quiet.

Yoongi approaches Jungkook and throws the bouquet on his lap, a little bit harsh but the flowers didn't scatter. Jungkook just fell silent, his heart is dishevelled.

"Are you talking to her behind my back, hyung?" Jungkook's voice trembles but his eyes couldn't lie if he's jealous, annoyed, and confused at the same time. His mind is a mess and he can't look into his members' eyes.

Yoongi shakes his head slowly and squats down just to give Jungkook his phone and give it to him, "no, she just texted me."

Jungkook takes it and reads the message sent by Rosé two hours ago.

Yoongie oppa, annyeong! It's been a while, how's Jungkook doing? I hope he is fine, you and the rest of you are fine too.

I need your help Oppa, can you buy a bouquet of sunflowers and give them to Jungkook? I haven't given it for a while now. Later I tell Jisoo unnie to return your money, sorry I bother you Oppa, greetings for Jungkook and others. Thank you!

Jungkook glances at the unknown number at the very top of it, then click it and press the 'call'.

"It's useless, the number is no longer active," Yoongi says as if he knew what was in the man's mind just in the right time the call got rejected because it's not active anymore.

Yoongi through his fingers and slick back his dark hairs. Still pissed off a little, but he tries his best to calm. He pressed his lips to a thin line and try to get Jungkook attention.

"Can you see how much she cares about you? She doesn't ask about how I am doing, she asked yours. She has her own way, but you are too blind to see it. She might not understand your feelings but Park Chaeyoung knows how to play in this field more than you are."

Maybe Yoongi is right, she knows how to show her attention to him more than he can show her. But this is also an odds to him, the girl didn't give a pass for him to do the same thing as if she was trying to tell him to always remember her without her by his side and he doesn't need to do the same thing, as if it's fucking her job not his as a man.

What honestly is going on, Rosé?

He shakes off every thought he has, "thank you hyung, for brought this," he lifts the bouquet and gives him a small smile.

Yoongi nods and gives him a pat on his shoulder lightly, "yeah sure, it's nothing." the young man manages to calm himself. "Let's go back to the dorm now, it's getting late."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Once they are in the dorm, the place is quiet and that only makes the three of them freak out.

When they entered the living room, three of them could see Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung sitting on the couch rapidly as their gaze only on the foot and two petite figure in front of them look like scolding them for hours.

Jungkook recognizes the black hair with caramel highlights young woman immediately, it's Jisoo who like to calm one of the other petite girls with her black jet hairs. They don't even realize there is another person in the room.

"Where the hell are three of them? What's take them so long?" the girl snaps, Jungkook familiar with the voice.

Yoongi clears his throat awkwardly and all of them snaps their heads toward Jungkook, Yoongi and Jimin.

"Noona?" Right in front of Jungkook is Jennie Kim, Jungkook mentally slap his forehead, he should have guessed that.

Jisoo's eyes in fear when her eyes met Jungkook's, "Jen, I don't think this is a wise decision," she whispers to her as Jisoo try to hold Jennie. "Chaeng doesn't want this and we know that."

"I know," Jennie says, "but I can't sit around and let her through shits alone, I want to be on her side and I know this kid also longing for that too." she points on Jungkook.

Jisoo takes down Jennie's hand immediately, "yah don't point someone like that," she warns her but her voice pretty shaking and her unsteady breathe it's giveaway everything, she nervous.

"I'm sorry but, what's going on?" it's Yoongi who interrupts the pep talk between the girls and he looking for an answer.

Namjoon shrugging, Hoseok only blink, and Taehyung shakes his head slowly. Jisoo sighs, "Jennie they confused and we shouldn't be here. This is not what Chaeyoung wants."

"Okay stop," Jungkook snaps, he really confused right now. One, they mention Rosé names and two, how can Jennie Kim suddenly appear inside his dorm?

The two young women in front of him zip their mouth and Jungkook takes a step forward, "what's going on?"

Jennie staring at Jisoo for a while and then Jisoo surrender with heavy sighs, there's nothing holding her back anymore. With that, Jisoo let her speak.

"you want to see Chaeyoung right?" Jungkook nods as his face looks confused as hell, "your wish just got granted, we'll going to visit her."