Dont You Wish Your Boyfriend Was Hot Like Me ( Leo Valdez )

( Y/N ) 's P.O.V

"Ewww, gross! What the f*** are you wearing? I thought you were supposed to be pretty. But, no your not." Drew kept ranting and complaining about me. Blah blah blah blah. "AND YOUR SUPPOSED TO FLIRT, LOVE, KISS, CHEAT AND BREAK HEARTS OF MEN! NOT LOVE THEM!" She kept ranting. Its not like I care.

"Drew, hun, before you rant, go check the mirror first. M'kay? Andd , I see it in your eyes, your just jelous of me and Leo." I smiled innocently. "No im not!" She said.

I charmspeaked. I know I dont want to, but I needed to. For the sake of Leo. "Tell me the truth." I said sternly.

"Yes, I love Leo." She said looking in a trance. "Wait? What did I just say?!!?" Drew said. Gone from her trance.

I walked out, I didn't feel right. I mean, i used charmspeak and I acted.... Mean.

This is not like me. I saw Leo waiting outside my cabin. "Hey!" He said giving me a peck in cheek, "hey, Leo...." I stared into his eyes. "I know what happened. I saw it.... I was kind of waiting for you. So i saw it from that window" he pointed to the heart shaped window lined with seashells and gold.

I giggled. "I didnt mean too...." I said being guilty of what i did. He nodded. "Its alright, okay? However you act, however different you get, promise me one thing." He said. "What?" I replied. "Promise me, that if you change, dont be a 'drew' and...please, love me forever." He said holding my hand.

"Promise?" "Promise." (I just had to have a tfios thing XD) he held my hand and we walked to the beach.

We swam until sunset. "Dont you wish your boyfriend was hot like me" he sang. "LOL! Leo!" I laughed. He held my cheeks. "I will always love you." And he kissed me.

So gentle and fragile and so sweet. I closed my eyes. This, was the sweetest thing ever.

And I admit it, I will never EVER break his heart. Never. Even if it means disrespecting traditions or even dying. My love with him will never change. Never.