Demons. (Nico di Angelo, Songfic)

Song : Demons

By : Imagine Dragons

Lyrics source : A-Z Lyrics

**************************************

Nico's P.O.V

Im scared.... Y/N might not accept me, for my inner demon.

She might think Im a freak, she would'nt love me. 

She would leave me. If she finds out that I could raise the dead, go back and forth from the Underworld.

She's never gonna love me. She's just a mortal, who could see through the mist.

But she just thinks Im like her, too. She does'ent know Im a demigod.

Nico, calm down. She would accept you? Would'nt she? Lets find out.

I walked too her house. This is gonna be a long walk.....

When the days are cold

And the cards all fold

And the saints we see

Are all made of gold

I finally arrived her Y/N's house, I knocked on the door. "Hey Nico!" she answered, her eyes twinkling. She let me in. "Hey, um... Y/N, would you accept someone even if, somehow...theyre different?" I asked. Her smile faded. "What different?'' she asked. "Ya know... raising the dead?" I asked. "What? Thats just scray!" she laughed. My heart was breaking..... slowly.

When your dreams all fail

And the ones we hail

Are the worst of all

And the blood’s run stale

I thought she would accept me. I thought that. But I knew she wouldnt.

I wanna hide the truth

I wanna shelter you

But with the beast inside

There’s nowhere we can hide

I want to hide the truth. I want to keep her safe from fear. But I also need to tell her.

No matter what we breed

We still are made of greed

This is my kingdom come

"Um...okay. Can you promise...that, you wont freak out?" I said. "Yup!" she said. I snapped my fingers, Then a skeleton appeared, the it dissapeared. Her warm, loving smile faded.

When you feel my heat

Look into my eyes

Its where my demons hide

It’s where my demons hide

Don’t get too close

It’s dark inside

It’s where my demons hide

"Im so sorry." I said. My eyesight became fuzzy from all the tears forming. I reached for the doorknob, knowing she would hate me. A tear slipped out of my eye. I knew it was over.