Paint Fade (Nico di Angelo , Songfic)

((A/N, hey! This song was a 'family' song. So I changed some words, example: 'Ma' , I changed it to darling... yeah, love stuff. Do you get what I'm saying? lol. i hope you do :))) LOVE YOU ALL <3))

Song : Paint Fade

By : Smashproof (Ft. Drew)

Lyrics by : Artist Lets Sing It

**********************************************************

Nico's P.O.V

I stood there, in horror. Seeing my girlfriends dying body. "No....no....no no no no. Please don't go... please, Y/N.... stay with me." I pleaded. She forced a smile. "You can visit me.... right?" she asked. Unfortunately, I can't. I was Thatanos who got her life. Death, himself. She knew that I coul'nt visit her. "No...Its okay. Alright?" she asked. "Alright." I answered. 

Hang a picture on the wall of me and you now

So as time passes by, you'll always be around

I won't let it come down

I won't let it come down, come down

I won't let the paint fade

She's dead. I'm hanging a picture of her, its the only thing left from her.... I love her.

Hey Love, how you doing

I guess your heart doing okay

Could be better but you know how it is up here

Same s**t, just a different day

Still working hard at what you told me to do

And at the rate I'm going, I'mma be there soon

And every other week I dream that you alive

Not a day that go by, I don't think of you

'Cause you my Queen of Diamonds or a pair of dice

You the reason I am who I am

She's the reason I'm like this, I don't rage out. I got the picture of her. I held the little box I was supposed to give to her. I opened it. There it was, my engagement ring. I was supposed to be her fiance yesterday. But she's gone. I can't use my powers to revive her. Thatanos got her. I cried until morning.

That is why I am dedicating this to the one I truly miss

Put you on my inner forearm tattoo to remind me

You not far, literally at arm's reach

A new meaning to wearing my heart on my sleeve

Ma, my angel, (First & Last Name)

Keep shining like one, Babe

Hang a picture on the wall of me and you now

So as time passes by, you'll always be around

I won't let it come down

I was in her funeral, they were covering her coffin with her shroud. I said my speech. "Hi I'm Nico,  Y/N's boyfriend....honestly, I never knew it would end like this. Everyone, wearing black, crying. Because Y/N is gone. I have always pictured myself, slipping a ring to her finger... symbolizing our never ending love. Instead, I saw her pale finger, without oxygen. Her lips, once soft and beautiful, but now blue and lifeless. In other words, it is the alternate ending of how I pictured our ending to become. I know she will go to Elysium, even though she stole something from me.... my heart. And Y/N, just in case your listening right now, Hey cupcake, I bet you still look as beautiful as ever. Just thinking of you makes me shed a tear. I miss the way you would give me candy just to make me smile. I remember the time when you were always there for me when I was sick. I remember all the adventures we've had together. I already miss you. I can't stop feeling regret that I never got to tell you how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Fate has decided not to give us a happy ending. But its okay because like us, not all love stories have happy endings. A happy ending is like icing on the cake, when you look back to out journey of love. I'll always be here for you.... even though your are no longer living on Earth. Don't worry.....Y/N, I'll be there soon. I know these three words are simple, but I will never get tired on telling you this. I love you." I tear slipped out from my eye.