Chapter 3

Stacy's POV

After finish texting Kaitlyn I relaxed for awhile before getting ready for ice cream. Kaitlyn and I have been best friends forever. We went to the same day care together and started our friendship there.

I didn't know Kaitlyn was coming until last week. We've facetimed and called each other since she moved away 6 years ago but I haven't really seen her and how she's changed since then.

I know I've changed tho! I got taller, I did a ombré look to my blond hair, and I recently got braces. But most of all I use to not like shopping and dressing like a girl, but ever since dating Hayes I started feeling like a girl. So I had my mom take me shopping and I traded my sneakers out for sandals and my big t-shirts for tight fitted clothes that were pink and purple. I'm not really sure if Kaitlyn's ready to see my changes but I'm sure she'll like the hair for sure haha.

Yea I said I dated hayes, we talked in 6th grade and in 7th grade he asked me to be his girlfriend at his football game. But our relationship came to an end because he cheated on me with the head cheerleader. However hayes and I are still friends it's just really awkward standing next to him....

The good thing is I can just hang with Kaitlyn tonight and catch up with her with out hayes because he would make things more awkward. Oh crap I need to go get ready.

Kaitlyn's POV

I need to tell Stacy that hayes will be with us tonight. I grabbed my phone and started typing {k-Kaitlyn, s-Stacy}

K-hey! I just needed to tell you hayes will be joining us tonight because he asked me if I wanted ice cream and I told him we would be going so he could just join :)

S-ok that's fine :)

K-cool see ya soon!

Now that's done I need to go get ready, hayes left my house early cause he had something important to do? Not sure what it is but he said I would find out later.

I ran up to my room which still has no furniture in it. I walked to the box that said "Kaitlyn's clothes" on it and opened it to reveal my skirts and shirts.

I picked out a floral top and my pink skater skirt and my white vans.

I quickly hopped in the shower and took a quick shower. After that I blow dried my hair and curled the ends like usual. I put my out fit on and the necklace Hayes got me. That was really sweet Of him to get me a necklace with K&H on it.

Thinking of hayes I notice how much he stares at me and smiles when I talk. He stumbles a lot around me and he blushes when I laugh when he does stumble. It's cute when he blushes because he looks down at his feet and smiles.

Wait. Why am I thinking of this? I forget the thought and look at my phone. I'm meeting Stacy at 6:30 for ice-cream and hayes is coming by my house before so we can walk to the ice cream shop. It's 6 so hayes should be here soon. I lock my phone and look in the mirror one last time before the door bell rang.

Hayes's POV

(After leaving Kaitlyn's house)

Kaitlyn was probably wondering why I left her house and what important thing I had to do. Carter got me to get a hair cut so after leaving her house carter took me to a hair stylist and he chopped my long hair off and turned it into the hair style nash has.

"What do you think hayes? Nice hair style right?!" Carter asked me. "I'm not gonna lie, it's different from before but I think it can work! Do you think Kaitlyn will like it?" "Oh I think she will love it once she sees you coming! She'll probably want you after you show her" "perfect" I said then carter and I left.