Chapter 9

Hayes's POV

I was woken up a little from some one snuggling up to me, when I opened my eyes a little I found Kaitlyn falling asleep next to me. I wrapped my arm around her and we both fell asleep

All of a sudden a loud slam came from upstairs which woke Kaitlyn and I up. I checked the time and it was 2:30 am and noises were coming from upstairs. Sound safe? I don't think so

"Kaitlyn stay down here I'm gonna go check it out." "No hayes I want to go with you." We both smiled and I took her hand and we walked slowly and quietly up the stairs.

Once we reached the top of the stairs I heard crying and stopped. "Kaitlyn I hear someone crying and I think it's coming from the kitchen." "Well let's go check it out." Still holding Kaitlyn's hand we walked into the kitchen to find a crying Sarah on the floor eating ice cream out of the container with a spoon

"Sarah what's wrong!" Kaitlyn asked kneeling down next to Sarah, I sat on the floor with them and looked at Sarah.

I knew it, I knew nash did something tonight to Sarah and it was bad. Just wait till I see nash, he's gonna get it.

"Stacy! Your fricken friend Stacy was kissing Nash!" (Aw snap! You all thought it was grace didn't you!) Sarah screamed crying. "What!" Kaitlyn said looking at me, no way Stacy?! Why Stacy!

"Nash tried chasing me but I ran to fast and he kept screaming my name but I let it slip thru my ears. I didn't want to hear what he had to say." Sarah started crying even more and kaitlyn held her

"I'll be back." I said getting up to go yell at nash, you don't hurt my almost girlfriends sister! "Hayes it's ok he probably doesn't even care about me now" "I'll make him!" And with that I opened the door and ran into the road until I heard someone crying again.

I stopped in the road and looked around, I saw no one but heard the crying. I turned one last time until I saw under the lamp post nash with his head in his hands.

I marched over to him ready to yell until he saw me and I saw how red his eyes were.

Was he crying that much? So, this is probably all just an act he's playing "hayes can I please go see Sarah, I need to tell her what happened!" "I don't she really wants to talk right now, her hearts broken enough." I said with my arms crossed. "I blew it, I blew it!" Nash went back to crying and I could tell he was broken. I sighed and sat next to him, "Why don't you tell me what happened and if it sounds good enough maybe you can talk to her."

Nash took a deep breath and began what had happened,

*flashback*

"I have to use the ladies room." Sarah said "ok and when you get back I want to talk." I said smiling and letting her go.

As soon as Sarah was out of sight the lights hanging around me went out. I got worried but then thought we ran out of electricity so I waited in the dark.

I then heard someone walking towards me which was kind of creepy. "Sarah?" "Yea nash it's just me." Ok here you go nash just ask her to be your girlfriend, "hey Sarah?" "Yea nash?" "First of all we ran out of electricity!" Sarah laughed and I decided to continue "and second I was wondering would you like to be my girlfriend?" I waited a second until Sarah responded "of course." Then Sarah leaned in and kissed me, I bent her over like how they do it when someone gets married.

We were like that for a few seconds until someone grabbed us and ripped us apart. Wait who else is here at the park?! The lights around us turned back on and then I saw who I just kissed, Stacy.

Then I looked over at Sarah and she had tears in her eyes "wait Sarah!" I saw Stacy smirking and I pushed her out of the way and chased Sarah down the road.