Chapter 7

Kaitlyn's POV

I fell asleep as soon as I got home from talking with Stacy yesterday because we walked so much. I haven't talked to Hayes since yesterday morning and I plan on not texting him today to think.

I check my phone and I have 4 missed calls from Grace and a few text messages from her saying "are you up?!" "Kaitlyn!" "Answer me soon!" I ignored them until I heard my phone buzz again, when I leaned over I received a text from grace saying "get your butt out of bed and go to your front door NOW" I groaned getting out of bed and slumping down the stairs, of course no ones up so I have to be quiet. I reach the front door and open it. I'm blinded by the sun until I see a familiar face standing there. Grace!!

I didn't say anything I just hugged her. Once I let go I finally spoke to her, "why are you here! Are you alone? Are you gonna stay a long time? How-" then she cut me off, "Kaitlyn I came to see your home town." Grace said laughing. I did have a problem with asking to many questions

I welcomed grace in and showed her around my house. We plopped down on the couch and chatted away about what we've done since I've moved. Finally hayes came around in the conversation and grace was all ears when it came to the Griers.

"Sooo you and hayes?? Maybe?!" She said smiling super wide at me. "Well were sorta, sorta not, he's making me confused about his feelings because he hasn't asked me on a date yet..." Grace had her mouth in a O shape "yea." I said and that was the last of that conversation.

"Your probably wondering about nash aren't you" I said laughing, "yasss! How'd you know?" "Grace I know you trust me!" I said laughing but then got I serious because I need to mention Nash and Sarah. "Ok grace I know you like Nash and when you found out I knew him you got all excited but you need to know that Sarah and Nash are kind of dating I guess, they haven't gone on their first date yet but nash asked her." Felt good I got it out but the only problem is to see what grace would say. "I see, well that's nice isn't it, be a shame if anything happened.." I saw anger in Graces voice and eyes. "I need to go to the hotel, bye kaitlyn." Grace said with a small smile and left, awkward.....

I went back up stairs to my room since still no one was up. I threw my self onto my mini couch and started dozing off until my phone buzzed. I checked my phone and looky who texted me. Hayes.

Hayes's POV

I texted kaitlyn as soon as I got up this morning to tell her everything that happened yesterday.

--------------back to yesterday------------

I woke to having my arm around Kaitlyn and her head on my chest. Probably one of the best mornings I've ever had because I finally got kaitlyn to come to me.

I realized I got another text this morning from the bish again

Bish🙅-we need to talk. meet me at the park, all business no making out😏

I was very irritated by the last part but decided if it's business then I need to go. I slipped my way from under Kaitlyn and looked around her room till I found paper and a pen. I wrote out a note saying I had to leave early and I would talk to her later. I slipped the note under sky's paw and kissed Kaitlyn's forehead, I tiptoed out of her room and ran downstairs. I was beyond mad though because I have to leave Kaitlyn early but if it means getting some chick out of my life then it's worth it.

I heard strange noises passing the McCoy's living room couch but just assumed the house had weird noises. I ran out the door and ran all the way to the park. Of course I was out of breath by the time I got there and bent over panting, I was then surprised with a water bottle out in my face. "Hi you just looked tired and I thought you may want this." When I looked up I saw a girl about my age with red hair, however I had to look down a little because she was shorter than me.

"Oh hi thanks." I said still panting a little while taking the water from her. "My names Dezarae by the way." She said smiling "hayes." I said trying to smile but pouring the water in my mouth. "You wouldn't happen to see another girl here, blond hair, green eyes, acts like a bish?" I said laughing, she returned a laugh and said "yea over a the picnic tables." She pointed toward the tables where I saw Gabriella sitting and waiting. "Well I'll see you around, you should meet my best friend Kaitlyn sometime! Here's my number text me." I said taking her phone and inserting my number. "See ya hayes!"

I started walking off towards Gabriella until I stopped in my steps. Just a minute ago it was just her but now she has her cheer leader group with her. I started walking again and took a seat across from Gabriella. "Oh looky looky at who's already talking to another chick over there." I glared at her because Dezarae was just going to be a friend

"Comes from the girl who can't just be friends with a guy, she has to date any guy she speaks to, I'm surprised your not dating your dad." I mentally high fived myself for that one while Gabriella's group gasped in shock and Gabriella's eye widened. "Hayes I told you this is business not a flirting session." She gave me a smirk while I laughed, "you think I was flirting! That's hilarious!" Finally I calmed down and Gabriella began her business meeting

"Ok hayes to business, I know your starting something with a girl named Katie?" "Kaitlyn." "Right, well we've searched her on Instagram and I'm not really thinking her for you." "Now you just wai-" "and well I have someone, besides me, better for you and that's Kinley." Gabriella pointed to a girl at the end of the table with strawberry blond hair and she was pale. "I'm sorry but this is not the type of business I want to discuss." I said with an attitude and started getting up. "Wait hayes ok maybe not her but just wait, your never gonna know when something's gonna happen." All the girls smirked at me and I sat back down. "What are you talking about.."

--------------back to present-------------

***

Nash's POV

I still can't believe, Sarah said yes. I know it was just yes to going on a date but just wait till she says yes to being my girlfriend! I'll be dancing by then and I won't stop.

Tonight's the big date and I'm taking Sarah to a very fancy restaurant and then to the park where I have decorated it to look like a dance floor with hanging lights and slow music. That's where I'll ask Sarah to be my girlfriend and hopefully she'll say yes. I'm picking Sarah up at 5:30 and we have dinner reservations at 6 so we will have perfect time to take a slow drive and talk.

I had my dad order me a tux from the mall so I would look good for Sarah and make a REALLY good impression for my hopefully future girlfriend. I was texting cameron and he was giving me advice for tonight until I checked the time and realized I had to get ready for one of the best nights of my life.

----------------------------------------------

Whoop whoop! New chapter is here, sorry to you all I've been busy so I haven't been able to write till now. Tomorrow there will be an update so wait for your notifications tomorrow :)

I feel I should tell you about my characters because some of them are real people

Kaitlyn-me obvi. Haha ;)

Sarah-she really is my sister but she's 18 and she doesn't like hayes or nash or when I even talked about them

Grace-omg one of my best friends at school, i luv her!!

Gabriella-Psh one of my amazing followers on my Instagram! I luv her too for me amazing!! (She's not really a bish it's just her character, she's really fabulous 😂)

And more characters will come that are real people as will that I will introduce to you guys when they enter :)

I also just wanted to say thank you so much for reading Hang on. :)) I really appreciate it