Chapter 25

Ashley's P.O.V

It's been a week since me and Matt had are fight.

"Ashley" Nash says.

"What" I say siting on the hotel bed.

"I thinks it times you talk to him, you have to see how much of a mess he really is" Nash says.

"If he cared why did he kiss that girl" I say.

"He thought she looked like you when they where talking it just happened" Nash says.

"There are gonna be A lot of girls that look like me" I say.

"Talk to him" Nash says.

"Okay" I say.

"All bring him in" Nash says, I watch him leave. I sit on my phone and look on twitter for the first time. I haven't posted anything since the fight. I hear the door open I watch Matt walk in and look around till he see's me.

"Ashley" he says running over, he sits on his knees next to the bed h grabs my hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry" he says.

I still don't look at him, he broke my heart.

"I love you so much, beyond words. I can't imagine life without, I would be nothing. I'm so sorry I'm so stupid I promise you I don't like her at all there is nothing there all I want is you. Forever." He says, I look at him his eyes glossy he had tear stains on his face. I Move over and pat the bed next to me, Matt instantly lays down next to me. He wraps his arms around me and I lay my head down on his chest.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"I love you, I'm in love with you I can't lose you" he says.

"I love you Matt" I say.

"Do you forgive me" he says.

"I don't know yet" I say.

"Okay" he says pulling me closer.

He moves a little bit.

"Do you love me" I ask him.

"Ashley, I loved you since 3rd grade when you fell out of that apple tree and landed on me. I loved you in 5 the grade when we did the talent show together. I loved you in 6 the grade when you got trapped in that locker. I loved you in 8th grade when you pushed me down that hill and I landed at the bottom. I loved you in 9th grade when you ran away for a whole week and everyday I went out looking for you in the woods, around the city. Everyday till you came home. I loved you in 10th grade when u spilled those chemicals in science all over me. I loved you in 11th grade when I helped you face your fear of the ocean. I loved you in 12th grade when we went to prom together and you wore that pink dress with the silver heels and the necklace I gave you when we where 11. I loved you every single day. I will never stop" he says kissing my forehead. I had a smile across my face.

"I love you" he says.

"Matt" I say, I look up at him. His eyes look at mine, he looks so scared.

"That was the sweetest thing to I have ever said to me, that anyone has ever said to me" I say and I grab his face and kiss him.

"How is everything going" Carter says.

"Oh god all Just go" he say as he slams the door.

"Please don't ever leave me" he says.

"Don't let me" I say.