five

I cuddle up to my blankets and look around my tiny room. The complete silence of my house actually makes me feel relaxed for once. I know Jake is still sleeping, even though it's already two in the afternoon.

Usually Saturday is my time to have peace and quiet since my father is never home anyway. I pick my phone up and scroll through a few apps before biting on my lower lip.

I never texted Tom, and I kind of want to. He's really hot and actually funny. I haven't had a hook up in a few weeks and the only body i'm craving is his. I start a new message with his untouched contact, hoping he responds quickly.

me:
I was wondering if you could get me a modeling contract in NY

I lock my phone and lay it on my chest. I stare up at my ceiling and continue to bite on my lower lip. Two minutes later my phone beeps with a text. I quickly unlock it and see that he responded.

tom:
is this stella?? cause she definitely doesn't need one, she's already extremely hot

I smirk to myself as I think of something cheesy yet funny to say

me:
no, this is patrick

tom:
fuck, a spongebob reference?? where have you been all my life??😍

me:
In NJ waiting for a you to have terrible luck opening a locker

tom:
funny and sexy wow the world needs more girls like you

me:
ikr  i'm one of a kind

tom:
so, when are we hanging out?😏

me:
soon😉

My heart rate increases as I stare at the screen. Before he can respond anything else, my phone begins to ring. A random number pops up, causing me to let out a sigh as I press the accept button.

"Hello?" I look up at my ceiling.

"Good afternoon, Monroe." A cocky voice says into the phone.

"Grayson?" I let out a groan. "How do you have my number?"

"Ethan gave it to me." He begins to laugh. "Come over."

"Why?" I lean back on my pillow.

"Because we are in the middle of a challenge and it's only day three. We still have twenty eight days of this torture."

"I'm still pissed at you from yesterday." I roll my eyes.

"You'll get over it." He mocks me through the line. "I'm doing homework so i'm extremely bored."

"You voluntarily wanted to invite me over?" I sit up a bit, leaning all of my weight on my elbows.

"Ethan may have beat me with a pillow if I didn't call you." He admits with a tiny sigh.

"That's what I thought." I swing my feet to the floor.

"Just get your ass over here." He quickly adds.

"Fine, i'll be there in five minutes." I hang up on him before he can annoy me even more.

I change into a plain white tank top and capris, slipping my feet into my usual sneakers. I brush my hair and leave it down, causing it to have a bit of a wavy look to it.