six

I stare at my reflection in the mirror while running a hand through my long hair. I can't decide if I want to leave it down or pull it up for the party tonight. Grayson told me to look my best, so a short red crop top and skinny jeans take up my appearance which perfectly shows off my stomach.

Knowing Grayson finds me attractive makes this challenge so much easier. I already have the power to make him weak just by showing some skin, he's pathetic. I simply leave my hair down and slip my feet into converse. I don't apply any makeup because I never wear it, hell I don't even own a lot of makeup. I can't afford all of that expensive MAC shit and I don't have the time or attention span to spend hours doing it.

Once my outfit is complete, I search for the keys to my car. I know I left them in my room but now they're nowhere to be found. Letting out a sigh, I storm into Jake's room without knocking.

"Where are the keys?" I ask as I watch him sit up in his bed. A puff of smoke is blowing out of his mouth from the joint he is smoking.

"I'm going out tonight so I need them." He shrugs his shoulders.

"So am I, now give it." I hold my palm out.

"Why the fuck do you get the car?" His bloodshot eyes stare at me.

"Because I usually sit home every Saturday night and I deserve to go out."

"Where are you going? And why are you dressed like a hooker?" He crosses his inked arms over his chest.

"I'm not dressed like a hooker, i'm going to a party." I hate when he hounds me with questions.

"Whose party?" He sternly asks.

"Some kid in my grade, it's not a big deal." I mutter.

"Who are you going with? I thought you had no friends." He laughs while shaking his head.

"I do have friends, asshole. It's just for tonight, ask Corey to pick you up or something. It's the least you can do for me."

He stares at me through his glossy eyes, letting out a breath of smoke. He rummages through the pocket of his sweatpants and drops the metal keys into my hand. "You're lucky I love you."

"Thanks." I smirk as I walk toward the door.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." He calls out, but I ignore his stupid comment.

I rush down the stairs and text Lanie to tell her i'm driving over to the Dolan mansion now. Going to this party is going to be fucking terrible. Don't get me wrong I love to party, but not with these people. I'm going to be surrounded by preppy rich kids who drink alcohol out of fancy bottles instead of brown paper bags.

Maybe there will be attractive guys who I can make out with while I get wasted. I'll honestly do anything to block out the thought of hanging with Grayson all night. When I pull onto their infamous block, my eyes automatically roll to the back of my head. I hate looking at all of the mansions on this street, it makes my skin crawl.

I park my car a few houses away and start to walk up to their perfect house. It still blows my mind that they actually live here, it reminds me of an extravagant hotel. Before I can even approach the front door it swings open, revealing Grayson to me.

"Great, you're here." He flatly responds as he takes a few steps toward me. "Ethan is so fucking eager to get this night going."

"So what are we waiting for? The quicker we get there the quicker we can leave." I stare up at him.

He's wearing a white t-shirt with faded denim jeans. A blue snapback is placed backwards on his head, which is typical douchebag attire.

"Don't act like you're not excited." He smirks as his eyes drift away from my face, checking out my appearance. "Nice outfit."