*ANNOUNCEMENT*

hi everyone!! wow, it feels so amazing to update this story!!

so, as all of you know, more than this is my favorite and most popular story. the love for it is overwhelming and seriously warms my heart. whenever i read messages or comments saying how much people love this story and these characters, it puts the brightest smile on my face.

when i first wrote the story i didn't expect the success that it ended up having. writing is my passion and i do it for my pure enjoyment, posting it on here for you all to read is just a fun bonus to put my work out there :) the thousands of views and comments on this particular story is incredible.

the complex characters were so fun to write and i miss stella and grayson soo much. which is where this announcement is heading.

when this story finished, i had no plans/desire to write a sequel. there were no good ideas at the time and i didn't want to throw some bullshit together and have it be rushed or forced. i wanted to take time and write other stories and dive into a new world of characters.

but...... i lied.

A SEQUEL FOR THIS BOOK IS HAPPENING!!

i have been developing it and making sure the storyline is legit perfection before i put it on here. i take my writing very seriously and want to create content that you will all love.

the title is more for us, and it takes place two and a half years after the last chapter of more than this. so far, i think it's turning out really well.

now, i just posted a brand new story called little white lies. that story grew to be my favorite and if you love more than this, you will definitely enjoy that one. i want that story to grow a little bit more before i publish this sequel.

you will have to be patient, but i wanted to announce that IT IS HAPPENING!! 

i will keep you all updated on when it will officially be up, but for now please check out little white lies and go show it some love, i promise you won't regret reading it ❤️

thank you all for the constant support and i cannot WAIT for you to see the continuation of this beautiful story. i really hope you guys love it. i know this story has been over for awhile, so i'm hoping the OG fans are still around to read book two!!

love you all so so SO much. if you ever want to talk, please feel free to dm me on here or my instagram which is dolansheartxo

talk to you all soon 😈

posted: 4/5/19