eight

A rapid fire of anger boils in the core of my stomach as I walk down the hallway. I'm still extremely pissed off at Grayson for the asshole comment he made yesterday.

I'm used to getting called a whore, but the fact that he says it twenty four seven is starting to get me really annoyed. I didn't hang out with him yesterday despite the rules of the challenge.

I don't want to put up with him anymore, I don't care how poor I am. I let out a loud groan when I approach my locker and see that he is leaning against it with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Get the fuck off my locker." I angrily demand.

"You didn't come over yesterday and you never returned my calls. That's not the requirements of the challenge." His voice is stern as he glares at me.

"I don't care about the challenge, I don't want to spend anymore time with you." I roll my eyes and wait for him to move his body. Of course he stays exactly where he is.

"Too bad, it hasn't even been a week yet and I want that jeep."

"You are the biggest asshole I have ever met. Calling me a whore and exposing my body count yesterday in front of everyone was real low, even for you." I clench my fist as I stare at him with dark eyes.

"Aw, what's the matter Monroe? Are your emotions showing?" He lightly smirks as he crosses his feet together.

"Fuck off." I mutter as I roll my eyes.

"See? You aren't a bad bitch at all, it's just an act. You aren't tough." He begins to laugh at me.

"Get off my locker." I demand again, ignoring his previous statement.

"You know i'm right." He continues on, causing me to grow even angrier.

"And you're just as bad. You act all concerned about me walking home alone in the dark, yet you call me a whore and mock me to look cool in front of your little baseball team."

"I wasn't concerned." He begins to tense up.

"Yes, you were. You're just too afraid to admit it to yourself." I shake my head back and forth, raising my voice even louder. "Now, I'll say it one more time. Get the fuck off my locker!"

"What's going on here?" Ethan suddenly approaches us, holding onto Lanie's hand.

"Stella is being a bitch, as usual." Grayson mumbles under his breath.

"I can't deal with him anymore." I loudly groan as I turn to them.

"What happened?" Lanie gives me a concerned look.

"I was with Tom in the park yesterday and he exposed my body count to his stupid baseball team."

"Grayson, what the fuck!" Ethan angrily turns toward him.

"Plus he called me a whore in front of everyone." I quickly add.

"How are you going to get mad at me for telling the truth?" He scoffs as he stares at me.

"You don't say stuff like that." Lanie steps in to defend me.

"I'm over this." I mumble as I begin to walk away from my unopened locker.

"Where are you going?" Grayson looks back at me.

"To be a whore." I don't make eye contact with him, I simply rush down the hallway.

He calls my name a few times, but I completely ignore him. My feet push me in the direction of the gym, knowing exactly who I want to talk to.

I spot Tom putting a few binders in the metal material, his back muscles are visible through his t-shirt. I bite my lower lip and march over to him, a rush of adrenaline taking over me.