Chapter 4

~Rudo~

I had done every single thing to prepare myself for the party. I shaved, painted my nails I even did an ab work out. I decided to wear a baby-yellow triangle top bikini with patterned bottoms. I wore a denim shorts over the bottoms and used the bikini top as a top. As I was driving to the party I was feeling so nervous. 

What if I made a mistake of coming here? I arrived and walked up to their house. I saw people just walk in so I followed them. I looked around I did not know anybody, as I expected. I almost turned back to go to my car when I spotted Zion. 

He was standing next to Nick (Another band member, I did some research while I was at home) at the grill. Nick was flipping patties and Zion was standing there in all of his glory. 

He was wearing normal swimming shorts, which gave everyone a direct view of his torso. There were his broad shoulders housing strong muscular arms, and then if you followed a line down you could see strong defined abs leading down to a V-line that looked very inviting. He looked up from what he was doing with Nick and, saw me.

~Zion~

Wow. She actually came in a bikini. Fuck. She had no idea what she was doing me. She had walked in and I saw her straight away. I was waiting for her. I wanted to know whether she would show up or not. She had, and she had dressed for the occasion. Her hair was down, just touching her shoulders and her bikini top was made just so that it revealed only certain parts of her top half. She was wearing denim shorts, probably to be modest, but I wanted to go over and pull them off so I could see her whole body. Every part of her was beautiful but what I loved most were her eyes.

Last night outside the Walgreens the moon was fully reflected in her eyes. They were so dark brown they seemed almost black. I took her into the Walgreens then brought her to the snacks aisle. 'What's your favorite sack Rudo?' I asked.

'I really don't know.' she said admiring the snacks

'Have you ever had a snack before?' I asked comically. She shoved me playfully. I stared at her and she caught me staring.

'Ice cream.' She said.

'What?' I asked coming out of a fantasy.

'You asked me what my favorite snack was, I'm gonna have to say ice cream.'

'Oh yeah. Do you wanna go grab some?' I asked. She nodded in replied. I noted that she tended to nod a lot. I thought it was really cute. We were making our way to get ice when we passed the alcohol aisle. I grabbed her through it.

'If you could buy anything in this aisle right now what would it be' I asked. She put a finger to her chin, mimicking the 'thinking face'.

'Rosé wine'

'Oh, Fancy are we' I said grabbing her hand. I loved how it seemed to fit perfectly in mine. It brought a sense of completion.

'I just love Rosé, it's my favorite kind of wine.' She said to the ground. I used my other hand to lift up her chin.

'I like red.' I said. Looking down at her. This time it was her who pulled me towards the ice cream. 'What kind of ice cream do you like then?'

'Vanilla is the best flavor of ice cream.' She stated 'And that is a fact.'

'Alright I'm not going to argue with that.' We then made our way back to Rudo's car with the ice cream.

'Don't get this ice cream on my car seats otherwise I will kill you' she said looking me dead in the eyes. I couldn't help but smile which made her smile as well. Revealing the dimple in her right cheek. God she was hot. It was difficult to keep myself in control.

 The dress didn't help either. She was practically naked in the back and the front was so low it left little room for imagination. I don't think she even knew how much I loved being here with her. Even if we are just eating ice cream. I want to see her again, hear her talk, see her lips move.

'So who made that dress?' I asked

'I did.' She answered. I was shocked. She had said she was a beginning fashion designer. She read the surprise on my face.

'What, is it bad?' she asked defensively.

'No no!' I rushed 'You look absolutely amazing, it's a work of art.' She just smiled and dug into her ice cream. I watched as the ice cream from her spoon went into her mouth. Then with her tongue she licked the spoon clean. It sent a shudder through my spine.

'Are you cold?' she asked

'No, I just got a brain freeze.' I tried to laugh it off but the sensation was still there.

'You can have the rest Zion' she said offering me the ice cream. I liked the way my name sounded on her lips. Just that gave me pleasure, that I was allowed to hear her say my name. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next chapter 'bout to be saucy ;)