Chapter 8

~Zion~

I was still laying on the ground when Edwin walked into the living room. Since I had lived in the house with him for a while I could tell he was annoyed, but at what? I thought. I should ask him about that later. I got up so I was resting on my hands.

'No need Eggy. We ain't doing anything.' I smiled at Rudo. Edwin just shook his head and made his way to sit down on the couch.

'I should be leaving.' Rudo said meekly.

'There's a huge as storm outside right now so, I don't think you can.' Edwin said finishing whatever drink was in his cup.

'I've driven in a storm before.' Rudo said defensively, walking up to the window and opening the curtain. I walked behind her. 'Oh, shit.' She whispered to herself.

'I don't want you driving in that.' I said sternly.

'I-I...' she looked at me, 'Where is everybody else?' she asked changing the subject.

'They all left when they saw the storm rolling in.' Edwin said closing is eyes, and resting his head on the couch.

'We still here!' Nick smiled as he walked into the living room, followed by the rest of the band members and Charlotte. 

I saw Rudo smile at the sight of Charlotte, she went up to her and immediately started talking in a rushed manner.

'What could they possibly have to talk about, they met each other less than three hours ago.' Brandon said to me.

'I don't know bro.' Charlotte took Rudo out of the living room, probably to gossip.

'Dude, this has worked out perfectly for you.' Austin slapped my back, 'You're in a house with Rudo, and it's raining which means she can't leave. Not that she would want to.' He added with a wink. The rest of the guys whooped and yelled 'GO Z!'.

'Yeah, she's really nice and I think we're getting somewhere, I can't wait to see-'

'Don't lose her.' I was interrupted by Edwin. Everyone looked at the Hispanic looking boy.

'Chill bro, Zion ain't bout to lose the woman of his dreams.' Nick said looking at Edwin then back to Zion.

'What kinda dreams are we talking 'bout?' Brandon said with a sly smile. I almost jumped on him when Rudo and Charlotte came back into the living room.

'Let's play a game!' Charlotte offered.

'NO!' everybody but Rudo yelled.

'Why not?' she whined. She was greeted with silence. She smiled.

'See we should definitely-'

'You always fucking cheat Char!' Brandon yelled. Rudo, who was quite the interesting person, chose this moment to laugh. And I mean laugh, laugh so hard that there were tears forming her eyes.

~Rudo~

I couldn't breathe. I couldn't fucking breath. For some absurd reason I just laughed at Brandon's sudden outburst. Which was probably the worst thing to do because I have a really obnoxious laugh, however I couldn't stop myself.

'I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry, please just excuse me for a moment.' I got up laughing into my hand.

'Rudo.' I heard Charlotte call. Shit! I've ruined a great friendship. I turned around.

'Yes.' I tried not to laugh.

'This.' She pointed to the boys, 'How did you do that.' All five of the boys were in complete fits of laughter. And Charlotte was smiling.