Chapter 16

I still was anxious about entering, but after a cigarette and a few sighs, I finally did.

The receptionist told me to enter the office and take a seat, the therapist will get there soon.

*still Liz' POV*

Mrs. Samantha entered the office with a big smile. I stood up and we shook hands. Then we both took a seat again.

"How are you doing, Lisa?"

"Well, I'm pretty confused I think."

"Why so?"

"I was Billie and the others in the studio two days ago to get myself off-thoughts. And today the song I played is in the radio! They recorded the song I wrote for Tory. Our bands gets famous." I told her. By now, it seems to be really cool. "But it also sucks a bit because Tory won't see us ever live. Or my real parents." I added.

"And how are you doing with Adrienne and Billie Joe?"

"Great. They are really the best parents I ever had. I mean, Adie, Billie, Joey and Jake took me kinda in the first time we met and declared back then that I'm a part of the family. And Adie and Billie are trying so hard. I'm calling Adie 'mum' by now. It's kinda really different, but it feels right to do so."

"And how is the relationship between you and your brother?"

"Well, it's ok. I mean, we met something about a week ago. We write a lot and he's also over at our's a lot. I'm just really glad he accepts that I'm rather living with Billie and not him." I told her. Mrs. Samantha just smiled and made a few notes.

"You look pretty tired? Did you get any sleep at all?"

"Well, yes. I woke up during the night a lot, because I had nightmares and I was scared about going back to school."

"You were at school today?"

"Yes. It was my decision because I knew that sooner or later I'd be going there anyways again. But when I woke up in the morning and left Billie's car, I was really scared. I don't know why, but I was. I mean, I stayed the whole day with Abbey and the others."

"What did Billie say when you told him you're going back?"

"Two days probation. If it gets too much, I'll stay at home."

"You told me you were having nightmares. What are these nightmare about?" she looked me in the eyes. I swallowed. I didn't want to tell her. These nightmares showed my deepest fears. Her look told me that I could take as much time as I need.

"I dreamed all different scenarios. How I would look when Tre wouldn't've picked me up, I dreamt how I was sitting in the plane with Tory, and I was the only one who survived, swimming in the ocean, screaming for help, but no one could hear me. And I dreamt about the car crash. I don't understand why I just simply can't forget it!" I buried my head in my hands. It made me go all insane. 

Mrs. Samantha just nodded, wrote something more down and gave me the paper.

"These are some pills against your nightmares, panic attacks and for your depression. Please don't think you're something like a basket case - these pills are pretty light. They're just a little help, ok?"

I nodded and read the names of the pills. "You need to take the depression pills in the morning and before you go to sleep. The ones for your nightmares also before you go to sleep. And the last ones, for your panick attacks, take one or two when you feel an attack coming up or when you have one, alright?"

"Yes. Thank you." I answered.

"It can happen that you'll feel at the beginning a bit dizzy and sick. Headache, a dry mouth, nausea, you'll feel sleepy or not so sleepy - but these symptoms should go away after a few days. If you've got any questions, please call at any time. If something should happen, like, you loose consciousness, call me immediately, ok? I will also talk today to you Mum and Billie."