Chapter 27

I didn't have the same feeling I had with Nate, and yet I somehow knew I was in love with him.

I hate feelings...

But he's so good looking, nice, understanding.

Love, why have you be so mean?

*(still) Liz' POV*

The shooting with Agnes was a lot of fun.

We got our website set up and posted also a lot of stuff online of facebook and twitter. It was fun. The music video turned out better than expected and we got a lot of positive comments on it.

And right now, it was May, our tour was being planned.

Actually, I spent a lot of time in the hospital, visiting Britt. I was so proud of her because of the hard fighting. And Ryan and I?

Well, we're actually together right now.

__

*a few days ago*

"Liz! Wait a sec!" Ryan called for me in the studio. It was pretty late, but he and I decided to stay longer and work on a few songs and look over the destinations we already chose. I was so tired, I just wanted to go home and sleep.

"Ryan, can't that wait for tomorrow? I wanna go home and I'm tired as hell." I whined, ready to open the door of the car

"No. Please. Just a few minutes." he plead, coming over to me. I sighted, letting the door of the car go.

"What is it?"

"I need to know if you love me or not. I need to know if you wanna be my girlfriend or not. Because- well, my love for you is killing me. And it's killing me even more when I don't know whether you love me or not." he said, standing so close to me that I could feel his breath sending goosebumps down my body.

"Of course I love you." I replied. "I don't know if I'm ready for-"

"Please. Please let us just try." he took one more step, so our bodies were brushing each other. I turned my gaze away from his face and looked down onto my torn Vans, not sure how to answer.

But my body answered for me even before I could get a straight thought.

I nodded my head.

He pulled me near to him, giving me a passionate kiss onto the lips.

"I love you, Lisa Jones-Armstrong." he said, before kissing me again.

I felt like I never wanted to break apart, just stay like that.

But I had to go home.

"See you tomorrow in the studio." I said, getting into the car and driving off.

"Hey Lassie." Dad (Billie) greeted me with a hug. For a second, I held tightly onto him.

"Hey Dad. I'm so tired, I'm just gonna go to sleep." I replied. He nodded, giving me a smile.

I went up to my room, changing into more comfortable clothes and swallowed my pills.

But my gaze landed on the closet.

I opened it, and automatically took the old shoe-box I held all of the precious memories locked inside.

I put the box onto my bed and put out it's content, ready to look at it, when suddenly someone knocked and opened the door.

It was Jake.

"Hey Lassie, wanna play a bit - oh, sorry." he gave me an apologetic look. I gave him a slightly angry one. No one, but really no one in this house knew about this box.