A THIRD BOOK.

Hey guys! :3

I know, I posted it only yesterday, but I decided to .... write a third book!

This few comments really made my day :3

So then...we'll (hopefully) see each other at My New Life... (Book 3) (GD FF)

Love y'all,

Paula! xx :3

____sneak peak of book 3_____

I put my guitar off of my shoulder and into it's case. We still had some time left for the tour, but anyways, I had to do my packing. Abbey decided to come over and help me.

"Y'know, since Ryan and you are together, both of you look more happier." she smiled. I nodded. Ryan became like so many other people my rock.

Times seemed to be so happy - everone was having fun, Tre was happy with Sarah, Mike with Britt, Dad with Mum, Joey and the band, and even Jake was happy (although I think he's in love with this girl from his group - Annie). And yet, I was worried.

Why?

Britt had cancer. I spent a lot of time in the hospital, and every time we got some news, I drove there.

And there was one more thing which made me worried, which made me scared, which made my feelings go round, which brought up happiness, sadness, anxiety and so many more feelings from deep inside of me; the tour.

Something, where everything changes? Where things get better or worse?

Will I be able to handle it?

With this thoughts running around my head, I packed my clothes for the long time we'd be away from home.