Chapter Twenty-Five

The masquerade ball pt 2

Tiana

Eep this can't be real! This is.... I'm dreaming. Okay Tiana, calm down.... please don't jump to conclusions. I wrapped the sheet around my body.

Deep breaths. In and out.... in and out. I stared at the sleeping figure on the bed. He's enjoying his nap while I'm here freaking out. Wait! Ahhh Cathy! Yes Cathy carried me to this club, we danced and partied because well finals were over and it was the beginning of summer.... and then... and then.... ugh! Please shoot me now.

Whimpering, i tugged on the rest of the sheet... he finally stirs.

"Can you please stop doing that." Brandon said, his Spanish accent was really thick right now.

I pulled hard on the sheets again.

Brandon groans in annoyance. "Tiana! Stop it!" He yells at me.

I pulled and pulled until Brandon falls backwards on the floor. Wrapping myself in a bundle, I bolted for the bathroom. He knocks on the door.

"Tiana."

"G... go away!" I stuttered.

I heard him sigh. Did I really have sex with.... with Brandon? I can't even remember a thing from last night. At least he didn't leave a mark.

I banged my head against the door. What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm not this type of person. I groaned, pushing myself up from off the floor. I stared at myself. My once black hair was now dyed in a nice shade of white. I don't even know why I dyed my hair, I think i did it right after that horrible day.

I sighed. I haven't seen Tristan in six weeks. After our argument, he just vanished. Well I dunno if he vanished or not, seeing as I didn't visit him after returning back home. I mean I'm not gonna trail behind a guy that doesn't want me around.

It's your fault he left.

I pulled the sheet closer.

Brandon knocks on the door again. "Tiana."

I can do this. Waddling over to the door. I pulled it open. Brandon was standing on the other side, in black briefs. I tried my hardest not to stare but my eyes landed on his manhood. Which was pressing against the skimpy material. Why the hell can't I remember what happened last night?

"My eyes are up here." He drawled.

I flushed In embarrassment. 
We stood there in silence. I could feel Brandon looking at me... I couldn't meet his eyes. I was ashamed of myself for....

"Look nothing happened last night." Brandon said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked at him, He rubs the back of his neck.

"Then why I'm i... l... like this?" I pushed at the sheet, i was only in my underwear. The panties were new though. I wonder where they came from. Brandon flushed in embarrassment before looking away. What's with that look anyways?

"Well, you passed out in your own vomit back at the bar.... so I brought you back here, to sober you up." He answers.

"Oh.... so that means?"

"Nope, I'm not the type of guy that takes advantage of drunk girls."

I sighed in relief. "That's good to know."

He ruffles his hair. "You want something to eat?"

My stomach, growls at that.

He chuckles. "Alright. I'll make you something to eat. You should take a shower, your things are already in the bathroom."