Chapter Thirty-Five

I have nothing to say tonight.... Bon appetite! 😂. I'm weird I know....

Tiana

Cathy is gonna kill me! I can't believe I spent the whole night at Tristan's place. You mean in his bed. I covered up my face. This is so not like me. I didn't even text her. Then again my phone battery died and I forgot all about my phone until I reached in that taxi. Taking a deep breath, I stepped out of the elevator. I was sore in so many places but hey I don't mind. I was still reeling from what happened last night.

I just can't believe Tristan actually accepted my offer. My chest warms as I remember the way he looked at me yesterday evening, when I told him I liked him. I couldn't stop the smile that spreads across my lips. Tristan and I were now a couple. Kyaaa! I can't believe it! I cupped my cheeks, which were flushed in embarrassment. Calm down Tiana. You have the whole day to fangirl over this.

Taking my keys out my pocket, I stopped in my tracks. Not so far away Brandon stood at the door, shifting from foot to foot nervously. What the hell is he doing here? I hid myself behind the wall. This is worst than I thought. I can totally do this. All I need to do is go over there. Which is what I'm gonna do. Taking a deep breath, I walked briskly to the front door.

"Brandon what are you doing here?" I asked, as greeting.

Brandon stiffens. "Tiana, uh hey."

"Hey."

"I was just uh..." the front door open.

A po-faced Cathy stood on the other side of the door.

"Cathy." I said, giving her a strained smile. I wasn't expecting to see her so soon. I needed more time to get my story straight.

"And who are you suppose to be?" She asked, turning to Brandon.

"Hi, I'm Brandon."

"Nice to meet you. Please do come in."

Cathy backs away, turning she stormed off into the small kitchenette.

"Um should i...."

"Totally." I replied.

"Well um... excuse me for barging in like this."

"Mhmm it's alright." I said, following behind him. I closed the door. ".... please make yourself at home."

"Um thanks."

I pat him on the back. I headed towards the kitchenette. Cathy was opening and slamming the cupboards, mumbling to herself. She was upset about something. I cleared my throat.

She turns to me, folding her arms. "Where the fuck have you been?"

"Out."

"Obviously." She snapped. "....couldn't you have called to let me know that you were fine or something!"

"I'm sorry okay. I was a bit stressed and I needed some time to myself to think."

"Does thinking usually takes up fifteen hours?"

"Cathy...."

"Don't!" Her eyes watered. ".... who was it?" She asked, her voice hoarse.

It was your brother.