04

this will be so soft
bye I'm crying

seungmin stares up at the ceiling, he can't sleep on the first night. maybe it's because he forgot his favorite plushie, or because he wasn't able to drink chocolate milk before bed.

or because he doesn't have his glow in the dark star stickers on his ceiling. those were always relaxing to look at. so he clutches onto a pillow, humming to himself as he tries to make him tired. but minutes pass and nothing works. it's not like he has school the next morning, but still. he wanted to enjoy a good nights sleep.

lifting his head up, he takes a peek towards hyunjin's bed. the boy is sound asleep, messy hair, little snores. he even had a plushie within his arms, which seungmin found adorable.

he wasn't use to the environment. due to moving so abruptly, it doesn't feel the same. he hasn't been able to sleep for the past hour. there were times he heard footsteps in the hallway or tapping on one of their windows. he didn't want to say he was scared, but he was.

highkey he's a baby.

going under his blanket, he lets out a sigh. "I wanna go home.." he whines to himself, a pout then forms on his lips. uncovering himself, he glances at hyunjin once again.

getting up from bed, he takes his blanket and walks to hyunjin's bed. both of their beds are sized as twins, so it's perfect for only one person to sleep on. seungmin then whispers softly, "hyunjin~"

but due to the little snores, he doesn't catch his attention. hyunjin also went to sleep an hour before seungmin, so he was probably in deep sleep already. yet that doesn't stop him, "hyunjin~"

and still, no luck.

seungmin takes a look at the plushie in his arms, puffing his cheeks. he tugs it, it slips out of his arms easily and seungmin tosses it to the edge of hyunjin's bed. he then sneaks into hyunjin's bed, allowing the boy to snuggle with him. he covers himself with a blanket, his face is next to hyunjin's chest. so he slightly buried himself into it.

minutes later, seungmin falls asleep. due to the protection and warmth, he couldn't help but feel drowsy.

the next morning, hyunjin awakens first. seungmin who's drooling away is still in between hyunjin's arms. so once the boy glances down, he realizes his plushie has grown some hair. but as he blinks a couple times, he finally notices how it isn't his plushie.

it's seungmin.

"how'd you end up here..?" is all he questions, of course seungmin doesn't answer. he's dead asleep, snuggling into the boy's chest. "seungmin?.."

it was still early and hyunjin had no intentions on getting up. mostly because he didn't want to wake the boy. so instead, he plays with seungmin's hair until he falls back asleep.

and he does. he couldn't lie, he liked having someone to cuddle with while he slept. so he allowed it this once,

and maybe will allow it all the time.